The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s only three Yorkshire puddings left... so Jenna is going without so Anthony and the kids can have one each. Dads moved out then 😂
Us Tattler's know she lied, I wonder if any of her other followers have sussed it out yet🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m still not buying the dad living there bull tit ,she mentions when she puts the kids bedding in the washing machine ,why would she never mention doing her dads? She explains her food shopping list and goes through what she’s bought ,does the dad never fancy anything they don’t eat ? It’s never mentioned.Just a couple of examples but it’s bull tit

Reactions: 4
This weekly focus on hardly anything to eat on a Saturday before she does the weekly shop on a Sunday is so boring!! Why not just go to the shop or perhaps use the stuff you have in the freezer that’s in the garage, yes they have mentioned it several times!

Reactions: 5
Ugh oh my god sexy buns - get a bloody life and please mark ad when you mention the shitentise

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the duck calls burger buns sexy!? I mean they are aldi bloody burger buns what the hell is so exciting?!

• Haha
I have to say that her Dad looked fit and well considering they've not been giving him breakfast or lunch and just one dinner per week, mostly just Tuesday's🙄. How does he not look half starved🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do these 2 think they are exempt from the current situation going on. preparing a picnic for tomorrow’s day out with the kids! Last time I checked the current regulations, a day out with a picnic wasn’t allowed!

Reactions: 9
Its Aldi shop day prepare to see a rare appearance from her dad who doesn’t get fed and sleeps with the chickens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m losing the will with Instagram. Why does anyone give two flying fs what people buy on their weekly food shop?! Who honestly cares that those yoghurts are her fave?! Whose going to sleep easier tonight knowing the lamberton house hold like to munch snacking chicken bites in the Afternoon and have two packets of fake cheese slices in their fridge?! The world is falling apart at the moment... but it all well, the lambertons have a well stocked fridge! 😫

• Haha
I hate the tacky crushed velvet bedroom 😩 seriously though, where does her dad sleep? Lol

• Haha
I’m losing the will with Instagram. Why does anyone give two flying fs what people buy on their weekly food shop?! Who honestly cares that those yoghurts are her fave?! Whose going to sleep easier tonight knowing the lamberton house hold like to munch snacking chicken bites in the Afternoon and have two packets of fake cheese slices in their fridge?! The world is falling apart at the moment... but it all well, the lambertons have a well stocked fridge! 😫
I'll have you know that The Lamberton' s weekly shop is the highlight of my week🤥🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its Aldi shop day prepare to see a rare appearance from her dad who doesn’t get fed and sleeps with the chickens 😂
Dad was mentioned on her stories yesterday, can’t quite work out if he went on the bike ride with them or he just came to cut the grass!

• Haha
One thing that irritates the tit out of me with these two. Whyyyyyy at EVERY meal time does Arthur need to watch cartoons on one of their phones!? Am I missing the point or something?

• Haha