The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They drive me crazy.
Who remembers when they had their own home accounts and he used to merge it together and put it on Youtube. Does anyone know why he got rid of his account

Reactions: 3
They drive me crazy.
Who remembers when they had their own home accounts and he used to merge it together and put it on Youtube. Does anyone know why he got rid of his account
He said it wasn't worth it anymore as it was the same content on both anyway.
Are they still active on YouTube?

Back to openly declaring the 5k run! While the rest of us endure social distancing, missing our families, these 2 are happy to broadcast her dad popping round to mind the kids then going back to his own home 😡

• Angry
He definitely doesn’t live there, he was there for dinner the day of the run and that was it unless he lives Harry Potter style under their stairs and eats totally separately he is not their , makes me so mad bloody liars

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Taking the mick of how Harry Chick Peas.....any need?
i bet they went into her mams when they dropped off the letter!
Please for the love god get your rings resized!!!!

The amount of food they have everyday. Ok its SW but god..its constant!
Prepping.....snacks. fridge is empty.. go raid the freezer like everyone else.
Harrys work there first thing in the morning poor lad.
Anthony looks like he darent say No neither to her demands. He seems a right wet quilt.

Anthony looks like he darent say No neither to her demands. He seems a right wet quilt.
😂😂😂 wet quilt

Reactions: 1
They eat so much!!

Anyone noticed her lips are looking awful, bumpy where the filler has gathered!

She looks like she’s put that lipstick on with a catapult today. Overdrawn to duck.

• Haha
There’s only three Yorkshire puddings left... so Jenna is going without so Anthony and the kids can have one each. Dads moved out then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s only three Yorkshire puddings left... so Jenna is going without so Anthony and the kids can have one each. Dads moved out then 😂
doubt Arthur is going to eat a Yorkshire to himself 😂 Arthur and Harry are probs sharing one