The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think that they consider themselves to have some sort of celebrity status🙄, Antony especially. They are actually really boring. Cooking, cleaning, eating and repeat😴.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t the dad watch tv with them ever? He must just be shut up in- well I dunno, is the house 4 bedroom? If not, where does he sleep?

Reactions: 3
He only gets let out when there is something in it for them

Like a run or an aldi shop (which they shouldn’t be doing together anyway)

Reactions: 2
I thought we were getting a tour of the house tonight, was so excited to see Dads room all nice and clean 🤣🤣

• Haha
What they would of been better doing is just not mentioning it, (or not go!) but now she’s started a lie about her dad living with her, it’s just so stupid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t the dad watch tv with them ever? He must just be shut up in- well I dunno, is the house 4 bedroom? If not, where does he sleep?
No they only have a 3 bedroom house ..

One thing that irritates the tit out of me with these two. Whyyyyyy at EVERY meal time does Arthur need to watch cartoons on one of their phones!? Am I missing the point or something?
Harry is constantly on his tablet too.

Reactions: 1
If you can bare watching Anthony eating the burger you can hear Dad in the background, thought 5k run was Tuesday 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I used to really like them but they just annoy the duck out of me now
1 - why does she stand with her feet inwards?
2 - why does she feed the kids so much food at each meal time
3 - the way she wears her fake designer stuff like it’s real
Omly good thing is we don’t need to watch the Primark , home bargains , the range , the cheap shop hauls anymore 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omly good thing is we don’t need to watch the Primark , home bargains , the range , the cheap shop hauls anymore 🤣🤣🤣
The random bit of hair she doesn’t tuck behind her ears piss me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she keeps that oven switched off considering she’s just letting her baby play with it 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She seems to let both kid's do as they please whenever they want and she never tells them off or makes them stop, but then again once the camera is off I can imagine she can be quite a big sweary gob. It's all for show for the gram. The Tik Tok she put up showed her in a different light, she was shouting and effing and blinding in front of Harry, so in real off the camera life she'll be terrible.

Considering she said “he just loves playing with it all the time” just shows she just lets a baby play with a bloody oven 🙄🙄 she needs to be telling / showing the baby not to play with an oven! It’s like Harry the other day with the huge knife and the watermelon I mean 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Why does she always say “Happy ................?????? Big pause before the day like she’s so busy and important she can’t possibly remember what day it is. 👊👊👊👊

• Haha
I think her Dad lives reasonably close, she'd have just asked him to come round early to mind the kids. I don't know how Antony can sit in that kitchen trying to work from home when Jenna is constantly talking and shrieking at the kids🙄. Why doesn't he set himself a desk up in their bedroom to get away from them.