The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite enjoy seeing people’s food shop hauls gives me a bit of inspiration for other meals to make, but theirs winds me up😂 all over the bloody place, maybe it’s just my ocd talking but why can’t she put all the fruit and veg together😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I quite enjoy seeing people’s food shop hauls gives me a bit of inspiration for other meals to make, but theirs winds me up😂 all over the bloody place, maybe it’s just my ocd talking but why can’t she put all the fruit and veg together😂
To be honest, the shopping list is nearly the same every week and they eat practically the same meals most weeks. It's all a bit boring now.

Reactions: 3
Literally zero interest in people’s food shops. I could just go to aldi and see it all for myself

Reactions: 1
So excited

I find it so funny she shops for her mum and her poor dad “lives there” and gets nothing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just registering some new members (hand over mouth, smack lips)

bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the duck keeps the cosy toes on their kids pram in this heat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pisses me off that she puts on a Yorkshire accent. Like one minute she says ‘stoooorrrrrrrrn’ and the next it’s ‘stone’

Reactions: 3