Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatbluebikini

I think the “finding your style again” movement is supposed to be that you’ve been busy raising your children that you haven’t kept up to date with current fashion trends/styles.

I don’t think this applies to Sez who appears to spend hours upon hours each week wandering around her local shopping centre. Regularly spends a decent stack of money on new clothes but has zero taste.

Exhibit A: wearing a unitard to the theatre 🤦‍♀️
#neverforget

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only reason I can think of for having that art table set up upstairs is that the kids are hanging out up there because that’s where the tv is.

there’s so much space downstairs, why wouldn’t you have it there?
Is it poorly insulated and too cold down there? Did one of Brandley’s office toilets flood?
it’s very weird.
There’s a TV downstairs in the playroom too 😉

It’s probably absolutely freezing!

I'm A Sellebrity

If the boys are watching that shit on YouTube, wait for the content tomorrow when they are performing those same tricks in a 'safe and controlled way". Cue a trip to the hospital in 3, 2, 1...

I'm A Sellebrity

She realised being a mummy blogger didn't work, gym sellebrity didn't work, so now she's moving on the travel influenza!!! Pick a lane, lady...

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
This is off topic but I don’t really follow many influenzas on SM anymore….

Does anyone have any recommendations for a page that advocates against bullying and for empowerment of girls? Particularly teens. Life has thrown some battles to people I love and I want to reach out to some people who have big voices 💪 apart from Sez of course - I’ve already reached out to knoxxay because he is a pillar of knowledge about fundraising and NFPs against bullying. Waiting for my official knoxxay fan reply.
You might have more luck contacting Rocky Kearns Official, at least he’s not pretending he’s not a snake.

But to answer your question, no, I’m not sure who might be best to assist with that. I hope someone can offer some names for you.

• Haha

djsass

My god he is the ugliest looking kid I’ve ever seen 😣 he has wrinkles around his mouth!!! Sarah’s little mini me 😂🥴

• Haha

whattheduck87

The comments on the outspoken Facebook page are bloody brilliant… backed up by a post about influencers that post before and after a of rapid weight loss that isn’t genuine… 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Bindi

Chatty Member
  • Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
The theme I'm noticing here are her 'big partners' are kid related stuff, ghostbusters, now the jurassic park thing. I can't wait til her kids grow up and she has nothing to offer brands.
Also, is the giveaway part of the contract with them, or is that another sneaky ploy to get people commenting on her ad? Probably the latter because she is scum.