The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must pull her neck out constantly trying to make it look like she is shorter than that swamp rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks bloody miserable on that cruise all cold and windy. Sezā€™s beak will be dripping like a tap. Much rather be at home in front of my fire with wine & goodies. So not jealous.

Reactions: 13
The mutual unfollowing with so many people seems so weird to me.
I have friends that Iā€™m not as close with anymore, family members who Iā€™ve had disagreements with etc, but I donā€™t unfollow them.
I donā€™t understand if itā€™s just a petty move she does over little things, or if her relationships are constantly breaking down in a serious way that would warrant cutting each other off.
This isnā€™t normal behaviour.
I find it so fascinating!!!! I need to know more because itā€™s so strange as a grown adult. Of course I unfollow people, but itā€™s acquaintances I havenā€™t seen for years and who I am unlikely to interact with again. Relationships ebb and flow, but if weā€™ve naturally drifted apart over time and weā€™re still friendly, I would never unfollow.

This is ANOTHER friend thatā€™s gone from long term bestie to blockedā€¦in UNDER 18 months. Not unfollowed, BLOCKED. Who the duck blocks their mum and sister and then a few months later youā€™re back to ā€œIā€™m sooooo blessed with the best familyā€. (Meanwhile the cheating husband can stay??)

Sarah, you are the problem. Go to therapy.

Reactions: 29
Re-sharing this gem from my coeliac friend who still really liked them. Pretty sure she got blocked not long after thisā€¦ She was actually quite upset. I havenā€™t spoken to her in a long time but I hope sheā€™s seen the light.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Re-sharing this gem from my coeliac friend who still really liked them. Pretty sure she got blocked not long after thisā€¦ She was actually quite upset. I havenā€™t spoken to her in a long time but I hope sheā€™s seen the light.
Love when her lies become unravelled. She is definitely intolerant at best, which is NOT coeliac and I wish she would stop saying that. She does not have an allergy, she really pisses me off.

Reactions: 25
The mutual unfollowing with so many people seems so weird to me.
I have friends that Iā€™m not as close with anymore, family members who Iā€™ve had disagreements with etc, but I donā€™t unfollow them.
I donā€™t understand if itā€™s just a petty move she does over little things, or if her relationships are constantly breaking down in a serious way that would warrant cutting each other off.
This isnā€™t normal behaviour.
It's acting like a teenager

Reactions: 9
Everytime I think he can't write something any more vomit inducing, he goes and one ups it. I feel so physically ill at the thought of these two leg touching, canoodling in the spa and rocking each others world šŸ¤®
For the love of god Brad, writing in this style is not witty, funny or clever. Please stop.
He speaks exactly as he dresses - like a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does he try so hard with the African American vernacular when itā€™s very clear heā€™s white trash?
Itā€™s also really jarring, earlier today heā€™s posting about his work and public speaking around finances in aged care. Next minute heā€™s posting that trash šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 20
Did they just invite soz the snoz and the cadet to fill numbers on the ship. It looks like they got the dregs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Basically his word salad is saying they donā€™t like each other when theyā€™re alone

She is fucked!!! I donā€™t follow her so donā€™t care if I get blocked, might have to remind her she said this one day šŸ˜

Reactions: 10
My God the way he speaks is just beyond cringe. Surely he doesn't have 'write' in his bio still?!

Reactions: 11
Emmylou did a significantly better job promoting her gifted cruise. This is abysmal. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get a half assed reel at the end which shows us just as much.

Go on a cruise and do all the things you can do at home or at the local rec centre..
Go on a cruise and bring your work laptop with you to dial in for meetings....
I think I'll pass...

Reactions: 17
You'd think these companies would learn by now. The kearns are nothing but bogan trash, desperately trying to cash in at what ever opportunity they get, and doing the absolute bare minimum for these companies. So far all I've seen is them taking selfies and reading, wow, definitely enticing me to go on a cruise. Can't wait until these idiots are cancelled.

Reactions: 16