The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god they are both so ugly I can’t stand to look at them 🤢

God he loves to talk himself up. Why would his family moving around affect him completing school? He said primary schools when talking about moving. Poor little Braddles. Same I heard he was a little juvenile delinquent stealing bikes and breaking into homes and driving cars into lakes and setting fires. Quite the little rap sheet. Prob got sent to force as punishment 😂 sounds like he may have been expelled and TAFE was his only option.
She only has Jules, mikki and Laura now. Only keeping friendship with 2/3 as they live too far away to spend enough time with the witch to see her true personality. Jules just must be a stupid witch or likes being friends with a nasty fake bogan. The cruise looks boring AF something a 70 year old would like 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe if Brad wasn’t stealing cars and tit during high school he could have stayed in school and got his education, but I guess that’s his parents fault too right. They made him be a delinquent Bogan.

Reactions: 19
Getting a pass out for Moreton Island... and it's raining here. Yessss! Thank you QLD weather gods for making it a miserable day after weeks of sunny blue skies.

Reactions: 21
🙄 just a kid from Campbelltown, the horror of having to go to TAFE for his HSC. Is that because you were a little degenerate that stole cars and dumped them in lakes instead of being at school for your HSC? What an absolute turd.
He is so brave…. So inspirational. Generations will be looking at his story for years to come.

Just a kid from Western Sydney…. I’m also just a kid from Western Sydney…. I hope one day I can make it out and be just like Brad.

Spoiler… I own 3 quarters of my house, have a decent long-standing friendship group, and know when to seek therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey Brad,

I’m just a kid from Frankston (IYKYK), that was raised in a split family, my dad died, I was sexually abused a lot, and bullied extensively. Guess what - I still got my VCE, a uni degree, have a beautiful home with a very small mortgage and a genuinely happy marriage (ie…. Not for insta) and two kind, caring and gorgeous kids who can also be absolute turds). And I managed to do all of this without playing the victim card or trying to get people to feel sorry for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hi aunties. I’m struggling on this Saturday morning to comprehend how:

• messages to Sez can be ‘gorgeous’
• Sez could only come up with ‘so good’ as a review for a show she was paid to attend, is she so dumb she couldn’t follow along?
• Brad can talk about his humble Ctown beginnings like he is a separate person now and wasn’t responsible for any of the delinquent choices he made.
• utterly ugly they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She only has Jules, mikki and Laura now. Only keeping friendship with 2/3 as they live too far away to spend enough time with the witch to see her true personality. Jules just must be a stupid witch or likes being friends with a nasty fake bogan. The cruise looks boring AF something a 70 year old would like 🥱
Given Jules husband set up the Dadmum home loan, Jules may tolerate them for the pay check they receive.

Reactions: 20
Day 1 from the cruise with her husband and they already uploaded her reading in what, 3? 4? Different locations.
Less than 24 hours in and they can’t even just enjoy each other’s company.
tell us again how you love being loved by him, sez.

Reactions: 18
It’s exactly what she does at home all day, except on a big big boat. And she already told us they don’t need the big boat anymore because they already live on the water 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guessing Nan and Pop have them on their devices for the weekend.

Who will do their Sunday reset for them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember Gemma’s account name (or her business)? Looks like another friendship that has bitten the dust. How embarrassing. She was basically the only proper long term friend Sarah had left.
View attachment 3008012
Really says something about someone who can't hold a friendship down and constantly fights with family. Think you need some self reflection, Sez.

Hi, it's you, you are the problem, it's you.

Reactions: 18
The mutual unfollowing with so many people seems so weird to me.
I have friends that I’m not as close with anymore, family members who I’ve had disagreements with etc, but I don’t unfollow them.
I don’t understand if it’s just a petty move she does over little things, or if her relationships are constantly breaking down in a serious way that would warrant cutting each other off.
This isn’t normal behaviour.

Reactions: 30
Hasn’t someone said before that Jemma was her manager too? So what happens with that? Because clearly self management is not working for her.
Steph Luck has way less followers and is killing it with big gigs, events and engagement.

Reactions: 11