The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon we're in Sez on the Sidelines era
Except it’s not a era. Most of her life has been a ‘picked last for sport and group activities’ and now she has graduated to ‘not picked for anything at all’. 😂

I think she passed this trait onto Hard Knox and Turdy too.

Reactions: 18
Yes that’s what I was about to say. They’ll be in Sydney for the night for Vivid and just ducked across to grab footage to pretend she was protesting.
Definitely this. No actual footage of her in the protest. Surely an advocate such as Sezzy would have done an insta live or something… or charitable extraordinaire Knoxxy would have made some posters or something…

Hey Sez… we’re not buying any of this. 😏

Reactions: 21
Definitely this. No actual footage of her in the protest. Surely an advocate such as Sezzy would have done an insta live or something… or charitable extraordinaire Knoxxy would have made some posters or something…

Hey Sez… we’re not buying any of this. 😏
100% she would have made a poster or got a pic with the incest assholes with some lame caption.

Reactions: 7
Just dropping these here… 2 story posts from the same vantage point, these imply she has attended a protest, reality is she is standing on the sidelines. No where has she clarified she is on the sideline and not taking part. So brave Sarah! She’s definitely patted herself on the back for these stories.

IMG_2280.jpeg
IMG_2279.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Just dropping these here… 2 story posts from the same vantage point, these imply she has attended a protest, reality is she is standing on the sidelines. No where has she clarified she is on the sideline and not taking part. So brave Sarah! She’s definitely patted herself on the back for these stories.

View attachment 2984771View attachment 2984772
I thought exactly the same… if you were at the rally, wouldn't you be walking with the protest, not hiding behind the bin filming?

Reactions: 23
I don’t have time for her shenanigans today, but @nandm4palestine is who she’s taken the photos of and there’s a fair bit of footage. I think she’s been very sneaky about not saying she participated, but posting photos to imply that she has. She’d be yelling it from the roof tops. They march right through the centre of Sydney, so it’s easy to see. It’s telling that she’s not at Hyde Park for the speeches or actual assembly.
---
Keener-eyed Sydney siders than me may be able to recognise the building.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow she is actually vile. So she was walking past on her way to go shopping, saw the protest and decided to then pretend she was a part of it?! Pretty obvious when she is on the sidelines like a non protesting member of the public 🤯

Reactions: 21
All she had to do was say ‘I’m in Sydney and just saw this powerful protest from Nurses & Midwives 4 Palestine who are advocating for a ceasefire’. Then she could’ve linked their instagram and shared a couple of their posts that describe why they are protesting/what they do as a group/how others can help.
it would have taken her five minutes and would actually be supportive and helpful.

instead she’s said nothing and while we can see she’s on the sidelines, others won’t, and that’s what she’s banking on here.

Reactions: 34
So hoping for a morning of screen time watching movies with her screen free monsters?? And her saying her kids are never tired when she posts multiple pics of nearly 6 year old bubba Turdy sleeping all throughout the day. Keep up with your own lies Sez you big snake.
PS: also how about you explain you happened to accidentally stumble past the protests in the city yesterday on your way to shop up a storm!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ almighty she's a haggard, ugly swamp monster.
Yesterday's performative protest posts truly show just how much of a sneaky little rat this bleep is. So easy for anyone that's half switched on to these nasty parasites to tell she wasn't there for the protests. Just happened to walk past and think oh this will make great content! duck this absolute mole, you and your vile family need to be cancelled.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I thought Brandley doesn't swear?

Glad the kids are giving them hell today, screens will be back in full force.

Screenshot_20240610_111214_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Money must be tight why the duck would you drive all the way home after getting out of the vivid tit show.

Reactions: 19
Tells the family they’re wimps for saying something whilst wearing “It ain’t weak to speak” merch.

Oh Sez 🙄 Surely not even you could be that stupid.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought Brandley doesn't swear?

Glad the kids are giving them hell today, screens will be back in full force.

View attachment 2984912
That’s the third lie debunked this morning!

1 - Was hoping to watch movies this morning (My kids don’t really like tv).
2 - Kids are never tired (Teddy falls asleep more than he brushes his teeth… easily done though).
3 - Brandley doesn’t swear at home (Suuuure Jan).

Bunch of wankers!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t have time for her shenanigans today, but @nandm4palestine is who she’s taken the photos of and there’s a fair bit of footage. I think she’s been very sneaky about not saying she participated, but posting photos to imply that she has. She’d be yelling it from the roof tops. They march right through the centre of Sydney, so it’s easy to see. It’s telling that she’s not at Hyde Park for the speeches or actual assembly.
---
Keener-eyed Sydney siders than me may be able to recognise the building.
The protesters marched down Pitt Street and onto Hyde Park. I saw the ANZ sign and found the bank at 244 Pitt Street. Did a street view and worked out where she was standing - opposite the ANZ somewhere between the Hilton, Wilsons car park and the JB Hifi on the map. Very much on the sidelines

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The putrid look he gives her while she is talking pure tit!? That little asshole legit looks 52.

• Haha