Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's not seriously saying that Knox is single handedly responsible for this fundraising initiative......fuck me, there's no way that swamp monster went to school and orchestrated the whole thing. I place all my money on the school already had this fundraiser organised and she's taking credit for it.
If you google the school and “Do it for Dolly” there’s a news article from six years ago about their involvement in the day 🙄 she’s such a bleeping beaky liar.

Reactions: 29

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Lmao does she think she's some A-list celebrity? Can't close her account because of how many people are in her DMs blowing smoke up her arse. Babe, your posts get 30 comments, half from you, so let's say a small percent of those die hard bogans DM you, and you've got about 5-10 people. About the same amount who subscribe to your shit. Say it like it actually is and admit you need the platform for your income.

Also, I LOVE how she's already back-flipped on showing the kids, knew it wouldn't take long, but this is ridiculous, it's been a month? Let me guess, you need them for ads, can guarantee she'll have an ad out soon with them in it. She knows she is nothing without showing her dumbass kids, no one cares about their handshakes 🤣

And Knox on YouTube, I cannot fucking deal. That ugly, buck tooth beaver has nothing going for him. Can't wait to see that idea fall on its face. They are setting him up to fail, how about get the kid focused on his schooling and getting a real job. Your platform is dead, you've sat on the same amount of followers for years, no growth, Brad has stopped, it's time to give up you absolute try-hard wanker.

End rant 😤

• Haha

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
The car dribble this morning, she seemed so high, going from one thing to another. Bless beaky thinking that Knoxy could really be a YouTube sensation. Nobody gives a shit Sarah.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
It’s performative AF, but it’s still activism. I begrudgingly welcome it.

Sez didn’t post a SINGLE thing about the referendum here so it’s pretty obvious she doesn’t give a shit about people of colour or the horrendous impact of colonisation in her own country. But in comparison to the likes of Mikki (another absolute fuckstick) who has been quite loud, proud and surprisingly eloquent with her activism lately, Big Sez’s silence has been deafening so far.

So bring on the ‘nasty messages’ from the stadium of bogans. I bet $1000 and a bearded dragon that Brad won’t post shit to his fb or instagram in fear of alienating his audience who we know are made up of the absolute dregs of society.
I have never had hard proof, but I am certain Sarah & Brad are racist as fuck. Prove me wrong.

Sez, no one is new here. There hasn't been any movement in your numbers in years 🙄
Are we also hiding the kids names on socials now? Eldest sons bird?
How can he be a YouTube star if we don’t know his name? Can you imagine him introducing his videos. ‘Hey hey all you eldest child fans’. Doesn’t quite have the same ring as Knoxy’s fans.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Sarah's big news... she managed to overcome her fear of getting her eyelashes tinted.

Wow.

Sarah, let us know when you've been to therapy.
My God she is fucking stupid. How the fuck does she think anybody gives a fuck about her fake anxiety?! fake celiac?! fake ADHD?! fake happy marriage?!

Babes, deadset?! Get a job.

• Haha
Help. Can’t breathe. These post is so cringe.
IMG_5415.jpeg

Does she think she looks cool? Does she think this is what Gen z are wearing out to the club? Does she remember anything of millennial fashion?

• Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Money talks with this one. Oh the brand were fine with them not being in it, well use your creative brain and do an ad without them. But they are soooooo funny guys! Pity no one can understand a word any of them are saying 🙃
---
I do hope she starts to get backlash once she starts posting ads with them in it. Doesn't matter how you word it, Sarah, you are using them for a pay check. It's not for their benefit, you would not post them at all if it was for their benefit. Oh but they want to be instagram famous, they said it's ok to post it. Fuck me. What the hell was the dribble? YOU ARE THE PARENT. Any normal person would tell their child that being instagram famous isn't a real job and guide them in a normal direction in life 🙄
All excuses for $$$$

Last edited:
“Media company” has absolutely sent me. RIP Screenfree. You had a good run. I didn’t realise we had our very own Mia Freedman over here!!
---
Circling back to Sarah’s Mother’s Day photo…

“Baaaaabe, you’re sooooo academic and smart, can you show me how to do that colour select thing you do on my photo? I really want to emphasise how sallow my skin is and the abysmal state of my hair. It’s going to look so tragic against the black and white! Thanks babe. I love being loved by you.”

• Haha
  • Heart

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Oh OF COURSE “someone” coincidentally asked about toilet training yesterday so that Sarah could organically recommend Spewy and *gasp* a Spewy ad today!!! I’m so surprised.
I never use this term flippantly, it's only ever reserved for the worst of the worst, but...she is an absolute shit cunt.

• Heart

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
The couch looks like someone is sleeping on it and has just tidied up the blankets for the day before they climb back on it again tonight after a hard day of saving the aged care industry. 👀

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Any sane person who was as TERRIBLE at social media, influencing, creating content and promoting brands as Sez is would’ve given up a long time ago, but Sez is addicted to internet ‘aunties’ and ‘friends’ and can’t give it up. Can you imagine the shit she tells her children about their stadium and fans? Good Lord, I’m cringing just thinking about it.

It’s pretty funny how hard she tries and how ‘proud of her content’ she is when everyone can clearly see she hasn’t got it after 10+ years in the game. I’ve said it one hundred times and I’ll say it a thousand more: Sez reeks of no friends, no skills, no self-esteem, no quality of life, and no original worthwhile thought in her head.

Why would ANYONE resonate with this, see her as fitness goals, be jealous of her relationship, want her life or buy a product that she can only describe as amazing or a game changer and makes look really boring?

Also, if the 4 buck-toothed men in her family can’t choose a gift for her that they know she will enjoy and appreciate or she needs to bag out their gift-giving in a shitty attempt at an ad; then they aren’t as thoughtful, loving and kind as Sez makes them out to be.

cate92

I don’t follow them much but have they ever addressed how they compensate the kids for their roles in paid advertising? Like do they set aside a fee for the kids?
Also… LOL my 9yo would 💯 give me permission to let him drive my car. He’s dying to race cars, his body his choice yeh?

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Her latest drivel on her stories - omg.

Also - LOL. Their roof is leaking because of the stack of air conditioners. Imagine paying 1.8 mil for your house and needing to replace the roof. Soooooo quirky.
Love where she bragged about being a speaker at a school, and she was telling the students all about her amazing career. How she had received a bravery medal. How she'd stumbled into her online career and was like screw it, I'm going to work out how to monetise this. What I'm guessing she did not say to her audience was - it's my kids guys! I've basically pimped them out since birth and they are my cash cow 🤦🏻‍♀️

And yeah, the leaky house 😂 couldn't happen to a nicer family.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
I dont get this bathroom reno, if you spent 1.8mil not so long ago on this place, surely you don’t need to upgrade or renovate anything

Reactions: 28

Evielane

Came here to say that this botch thinks that leaving her coffee behind after only having a sip is the third worst thing to happen to her. Fark me sideways, how terrible for her. I really hope she can somehow move forwards from this terrible tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28