Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phonies

Chatty Member
“You should be good enough at your job to get organic engagement.”
“The music was so YouTube 10 years ago.”
“This is not for the brand, it’s for herself and to bolster her numbers.”
“Deceptive and desperate tactics to guilt her followers.”

How do you like them apples, Sez!?

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

team dudmum

Honestly, the more I observe Sarah, the more she reminds me of a particular kind of girl in high school.

She's not pretty, or funny, or really smart. But she has the potential to be kind, and a good person. She somehow makes friends with the cool kids, and goes on a journey of changing who she is in order to please people. And it's kind of like everyone knows she isn't really cool, but they just put up with it, and she is totally oblivious to it. That's her life now, except instead of making friends with the cool kids, the internet shone on her and she latched on, and now has to act like she doesn't care that she has no place being there. But she's just not relevant, not in the way she portrays herself now. I honestly reckon if she tried to be original and herself that maybe there could be a glimmer of something there. She's tried way too hard to create a personality for herself by being completely inarticulate, and now has absolutely no idea who she is.

Or maybe I'm giving her too much credit. Maybe she's just a massive cunt.

• Haha

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
Posting here before she beast deletes. Wonder what she did today to piss him off for this spite post. The outfit is absolutely horrendous those cave man feet and thongs :sick:
How on earth did he cheat on Big Sez?! And I don’t mean like how could he do that, it’s morally wrong etc (it absolutely is but I will struggle to ever find sympathy for her), I mean how could he ever find something willing to fuck him!?

• Haha
  • Sick

phonies

Chatty Member
I sense the award-winning journalist Brandy Kearns of the Swamp Creek Times will be writing some great headline stories this week!

“Local mum realises less screen time actually means parenting her children so reverts back to screens.”

“Mumfluencer posts about war in Gaza only to complain about the Instagram algorithm as if that’s the real catastrophe.”

“Frigid wife reckons she turns into a low key skank after a few margs but also apparently doesn’t drink alcohol but also has a drinks cart at her house. Make it make sense.”

“Spooky bubbah toddlah clearly has speech, nose and throat issues, but his parents are insistent that an speech pathology and a ENT consult are not required and he will grow out of it when he’s not a bubbah toddlah anymore.”

• Haha

Emilyemily99

Is whatever diet medication she is on for long term use? Surely the beast will have to come off it soon can't wait to see her pack it back on. I'm sure we'll be treated to some condensending posts from the midget about his fat wife.
If it’s Duromine or Phentermine, responsible doctors - and even irresponsible ones only prescribe it in 3 month blocks and then you have to take a break. They also stop the script once you reach a set point weight at around a 25 BMI, which she is definitely hitting these days. From my personal experience of 3 months of Duro under CLOSE medical supervision, the weight did start to creep back on after 6 months off medication, but I’m not an accurate benchmark because I fell preggo. You really have to step up your activity once the metabolic rate drops back to normal. I’m in an fb group for users and experiences are mixed.

I’m not really sure about the next gen injectables and how they work long term. Terrifyingly, I’m not sure that even the professionals understand the long term effects of these meds or the impact on users that aren’t diabetic or pre diabetic. The few people I know who have used it have been made to stop by their doctors once they start to get a little too thin. Alarmingly, they always want to keep going. ‘I could lose a little more’ - that’s what crash dieting does to you, even if it’s medication enhanced.

if you’re interested in the science and sociology of weight loss and how incredibly heavily gendered outdated and fucked up it is, I would strongly recommend listening to the podcast, Maintenance Phase especially the episodes on BMI and weight loss medications. It’s an *ahem* game changer.

And I guess that this is just another reason I hate Big Sez - and she will always be Big Sez to me. She has no idea of the actual harm she is doing parading her store bought weight loss with body checks, skimming filters and her increasingly grey and gaunt features. She’s disingenuous, dishonest and irresponsible. All of her (and Brand’s) discourse on short-wearing and bathers wearing was bullshit. She didn’t love herself then and the love she has for herself now is superficial, temporary and buoyed by her use of flattering angles. I wouldn’t be surprised if Brad doesn’t even know she’s using medical assistance to drop the kgs.

This is a revenge body that originated in spite for her husband’s infidelity. Are you thin enough for him yet, Sez? Spoiler alert: It’s not your body that drove him into the arms of another woman.

I predict this weight loss saga is going to descend into an Eating Disorder saga soon enough and whilst she’ll be shrieking ‘look at what you made me do, Brad!’ in private, she will publicly blame the haters for bullying her.

Guess what Sez, you’re abhorrent at every size. Do some fucking work on what’s inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Me looking at her before and after Reno pictures:
IMG_8393.jpeg

She is sooo boring. But I do have questions.

Is the putting in a pool response to the q&a from a tattler?

Is this family obsessed with public toilets? They have brandleys office full of them and the kids room lit up like those public toilets with the blue light to deter drug use.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

phonies

Chatty Member
Hi everyone! I’m a size 11 in jeans and wear a small in Lorna Jane activewear! Use my code! I’m size 11! And small! Not large! Small! I love being loved my scales and clothes now that I’ve put her first and allowed her to get her glow back after years of being on the sideline of her life. Please support my family. Size 11!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Lol big sez wishful thinking. There are many more gym babes between now and then. He has cheated 3 times now(is that right?!?) wonder what her limit will be.
Has she seen Up? She does realise they don't plonk the house on a cliff together - the wife dies before he even sets off on his big journey??

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Sarah's big news... she managed to overcome her fear of getting her eyelashes tinted.

Wow.

Sarah, let us know when you've been to therapy.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think the manic stories is Sez in a spiral with the Outspoken stuff and Brad disappearing for a weekend and she’s overcompensating and trying to pretend “I’M SO HAPPY AND BLESSED!!!!”

• Haha

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
I love happy families Sez. Hun, it’s rare because you’re always fighting. I also like that the younger cousin towers over Knox. Brad’s gene pool coming through strong.

The louder she shouts about how much she loves her toxic family that we know she’s no contact with for large stretches of time, the less and less I believe any of her bullshit about how much she loves Brad and they have the perfect life. What a fucking joke. How depressing 😂

I can’t with Brad’s toddler shoes. The chunkiness just makes his teeny feet looks stumpier.
I know I say this so often, but fuck he's so repulsive. His face offends me. That ugly head he pulls thinking he's Zoolander and god's gift to women makes me want to hurl every single time.

• Haha
I love happy families Sez. Hun, it’s rare because you’re always fighting. I also like that the younger cousin towers over Knox. Brad’s gene pool coming through strong.

The louder she shouts about how much she loves her toxic family that we know she’s no contact with for large stretches of time, the less and less I believe any of her bullshit about how much she loves Brad and they have the perfect life. What a fucking joke. How depressing 😂

I can’t with Brad’s toddler shoes. The chunkiness just makes his teeny feet looks stumpier.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

hazelnot

Chatty Member
What in the birds beak was that dribble!? Who gives a fuck if your incest asshole kids 'gave you permission' You’re the fucking parent dipshit. The exploiting of these kids is just fucked.
At the risk of sounding like a boomer with an, "And if your friends told you to jump off a bridge, would you?" esque comment, one can't help but wonder - if your kids 'gave permission' to be groomed would you trust their opinion of that pedophile over your own? How about if they wanted to start smoking, drive, shoplift, raid the R18 shelves, hang out with kids you know do drugs (the bad kind), take off overnight to big parties at unknown addresses with bad crowds, goon sacks and far too much testosterone? That's all fine right, as long as they give permission?

Like are we actually just not fucking parenting kids anymore? This bitch is friends with Mikki Fisher, you can't tell me she's oblivious to the dangers of sharing kids so openly and profusely online? Who cares if they give permission - THEY'RE KIDS.

(And in this case, they've been trained into this behaviour by their parents so of course they're going to 'give permission'. It's completely fucking normalised and they have zero comprehension of the potential repercussions!)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
“Isn’t it just like obvious?”

She’s so incredibly surface level on everything. Yeah Sez. Obviously we should save the reef, but no it’s not as simple as that when you’re lining up a big list of everything the government has to care about and pay for and prioritise. Maybe instead of spending thousands on exotic pets, you could channel that money into environmental charities instead? It’s obvious, isn’t it?

Reactions: 33