Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

canijustsay

VIP Member
Yeah. What kind of a loser would ask their followers to engage with their content.
View attachment 2941347
Except she’s speaking her mind and being punished by meta for using her platform to raise awareness of things that are going on, so her content isn’t being seen, pushed aside and she isn’t getting the reach she normally would, unlike beige Sarah who is asking for people to like her post about a bag and wouldn’t know a thing about what is going on in the big wide world let alone have the guts to voice an opinion.
LBD wasn’t originally posting about seeking engagement rather showing people how she’s being punished.

I actually shared Lauren’s post to 8 of my friends, because it was relatable to our chats about kids not getting ready for school, but also because she has good info at times and deserves better reach.
I don’t always agree with LBD, I skip thru some content but she’s the only one I haven’t unfollowed!
Sarah is just a begging scab. the world needs less influencers taking selfies, with life mundane content & tapping bottles with their manky nails and people using their platform for info you may or may not agree with.

Reactions: 30

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Her explaining what a non-scale victory is has me dead. Is she an expert in the fitness field now? Educating all us plebs who don't gym 3x a day. Who tf doesn't know what a non-scale victory is these days? Fark me. The sooner this kunt is cancelled the better. Get a job and stop acting like an authority on parenting, fitness and cooking, you are shit at all 3 🙅‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
So part 2 pod summary... don't even bother it's a snooze fest 😴

More on her stillbirth, she finally mentions tfmr.

She's an empath apparently... Ha, good one, Sez 🤣

Has that same spiel about how she can't manipulate stories she tells people online.

Talk about her acreage, I literally can't. 'The property' 🤣

He called her a beautiful, kind, caring person, who works very hard. I nearly spat out my drink.

Apparently she '1000% gets influencers need to be called out... so they can admit when they messed up'. You can't make this shit up seriously.

Talks about Brad and how Uniting begged for him back because he's a strategic visionary apparently. 'He's been promoted a bunch of times'. Oh and his side ventor care data was super successful.

She admits they have a massive mortgage.

And that's about it really, more blowing smoke up her own arse. Overall, as boring as their bedsheets at night 😴😴

• Haha

DoomScroller

VIP Member
What school is getting an influencer in to speak about careers... was this before or after a cyber safety talk?

Reggie21

I’m dying with laughter.
Complete with a photo of the boys uncensored…
“landing her contracts from the school pick up line”

What does this mean?

Also, stop lecturing me. Every post is about them teaching us something or giving me permission to do something. There is a person in my life who does this in every conversation and he is the most unintelligent and uninsightful and uneducated person I know.

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
When you create a highlight you can go through all the stories you’ve previously posted and add them in.
yet hers only starts from 3 days ago.
and the second slide is ‘every time I post about the genocide…’ like she’s been doing it for years.

• Haha
  • Angry

emmygluewho

VIP Member
What in the birds beak was that dribble!? Who gives a fuck if your incest asshole kids 'gave you permission' You’re the fucking parent dipshit. The exploiting of these kids is just fucked.

Then saying how her new waste of money toy is like 'a weighted blanket which didn't work for us' ahhhh!? So why did you get it dickhead!?

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
The absolute privilege of "the worst part of my every three weeks is having to pick a nail colour" 💅🏻
Wow Sez, that is a huge problem...how on earth can you cope with that?

phonies

Chatty Member
Some gems from Sez’s content that she hates filming today.

She doesn’t have a favourite Nutraorganics product because it would be like picking a favourite child, but if she had to it would be the beef bone broth which has levelled up the game and it is amazing. Sooo… tell me, is Knox or Turdy your favourite?

She cares what anyone who sees her will think about her filming content with a friend, but she also doesn’t care because that’s all part of the fun. I have whiplash.

She had a bad morning and missed Brad so much when he was away in Brisbane for Magic Round. Brad needed some R and R and time at the footy with his brother, but he’s home now and Sez’s day won’t be bad. Yay. Sez, are you codependent or do you just want to also catch the STIs Brad picked up from Caxton St on the weekend coz you heard they’ll make you lose weight?

She spoke about herself in third person to say she bought herself a coffee. Then her day went horribly wrong for a third time because she left her coffee at the grocery store after having one sip. Sez, how can you land a contract and pick up your kids from school at the same time, but not do groceries and drink coffee?

She treated us to not 1 but 2 videos of her poor form on hip thrusts to show us she’s still exercising, and a foul looking dinner to show us she’s still eating. It’s not Ozempic, Duromine or starvation guys. Case CLOSED.

💅 showed her hands 4849492 times because she’s got her life together with matching red nails. The yellow tinge she throws has me thinking of Ronald McDonald more than boss babe media mogul with her life together, but good for you Sez I guess.

*screeches* HAVE THE BEST MOST AMAZING SPECIAL GAME CHANGING LEVELLING UP DAY WHERE NOTHING GOES WRONG

• Haha

ljch

If I spent 1.8mill on a house and had to renovate and fix a leaking roof I would be so pissed at myself for making the dumbest purchase

Did she say what she thought Knox could possibly be YouTube famous for? Is there a market for really obnoxious, mediocre children with no discernible talent or charisma?

• Haha

ktra2021

Chatty Member
Hey Sez, How about you make interesting, intelligent content that people willingly want to engage with rather than begging for likes. Neediness is such an unattractive quality 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
I find it really gross that he only does this shit with Finn. Builds him a skatepark, gets him a drumkit, coaches his team. What does he ever do with the other 2? Father of the year is a total wank. I understand it's easier to get along with your children that your interests aligh with, but you don't bloody make it obvious and you put effort in with the others. Wonder how Ol' knoxxy boy feels, now he's getting older and probably getting his pre-teen attitude. Hope he makes his parents suffer in his teens 😈

• Heart

NipNops

Love where she bragged about being a speaker at a school, and she was telling the students all about her amazing career. How she had received a bravery medal. How she'd stumbled into her online career and was like screw it, I'm going to work out how to monetise this. What I'm guessing she did not say to her audience was - it's my kids guys! I've basically pimped them out since birth and they are my cash cow 🤦🏻‍♀️

And yeah, the leaky house 😂 couldn't happen to a nicer family.
wonder if she also told all the kids about her vibrating pears and vibrating cucumbers or whatever else shit she sells?

• Haha
Just saw the caption on that podcast, “kids who thrived in lockdown”. Is that a fucking joke? Despite having two unemployed adults at home, they sent two out of three children to daycare the entire time. The rest of the time they spent breaking lockdown rules by hanging out on the big boat or at the beach (“BuT tHeRe’S nOoNe ElSe HeRe”).
---
Oh and Sarah whinged THE ENTIRE TIME.

• Wow
Reactions: 29