Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I think that may have been @leaky_beaky
Ski slope nose sozempic had a go at me when I told her I had a still birth on Mother's day and it was 30 yrs ago (its 32 this year) and she said i couldn't relate to women of today because It was too long ago. I was explaining what it was like back in 1992 compared to today and she just flat out had a go at me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
So I took one for the team and listened to the pod, pray for my ears. My summary is as follows -

Firstly this guy is so irritating, I can see why he's not on radio anymore.

He reached out to Sarah because he couldn't believe someone followed him with a blue tick. She bought the tick dude.

What I got from this is that he's only done this to get more followers from her, she acts as if she's some big celebrity, 'I've been in the public eye for some time now' 🤣

She hates it when people unsubscribe to her.

She advocates a lot for women's rights 🤥

People message her when they are about to have a stillbirth and Sarah spends the day coordinating the castings and photos, what the fuck. Is that an outright lie or what?!

People message her when they are in DV relationships and ask her for resources, I actually can't with this. There are plenty of resources on google, why are people going to this nut job? I mean it's probably a lie but at least make it make sense. She's actually so full of shit. White knighting herself so hard.

She did '3 homicides in her first month' of policing, for starters she would have been a probie and done the absolute bare minimum then the detectives that would have actually been the ones that 'did the homicides'. It fucks me off. My husband is actually a detective and does this sort of shit for a living and she tries to act as if she's some big shot cop. She would have been on desk duties every pregnancy and then had mat leave. Her actual active time in the force would have been fuck all, but she was a police officer for over 11yrs guys.

She quit the police force because she was a mum and she wasn't invincible anymore. Sarah, you got told to leave babe.

It was Sarah's idea to monetise their pages (no shock there). She tries to get big money from big companies. Shame she gets fuck all big companies now 🙃

She gets at least 3500 DMs a week. 🤣🤣
Pity your posts don't get that amount of engagement, funny that.

Apparently she's posted heaps about what's been happening in Palestine, but the one day she didn't, people message her on why she's not anymore. I literally fucking can't.

That's all for now folks. Did I mention how God damn annoying this dude is? I would turn the radio off if he came on the channel 🥴

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk, part 2 to come apparently 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
‘Don’t be like Bob’… ironic given that’s exactly what Sez has done in regards to Gaza. Disappear without a trace until the time is right.

Hey Sez, while you’re feeling brave with an ICJ ruling backing you up, wanna tell us where Bobley is?????
---
Also, Jesus Christ on a bike, her new Gaza campaigning would be far more genuine if she didn’t pepper it in between talking about her brand new AirPods and perfect life. I have shared barely anything aside from Gaza footage since it began.

I lost a friend I’ve had since I was 11, one of my very best friends over our disagreement on the matter. His family is Israeli. Our beliefs were so stark and set that we parted ways and while my heart is broken (he was essentially the godfather to my kids, witness at wedding etc) I have stuck to the side of good nature and humanity.

Get off the high horse. Commit. Actually show that you give thought to those families throughout your day.

Lauren D’s latest reel really, really hit home for me. Sums up how much of what I feel. I’ve been struggling to sleep because when I close my eyes they are all I see. I feel guilty for the days I don’t stay up to date but I know that if I don’t take occasional days away that my health will deteriorate. But I’m also lucky to have health to begin with - so why should I be concerned about losing sleep and so much stress? Everything beautiful and good comes with a bitter aftertaste at the moment because I want to share joy with Gaza.

I dunno. I’m ranting. I’m just fucking sick of seeing the tokenistic shares. The world knows. The governments know. Sharing is important, yes, but if there’s no reflection then it just feels like one of those stupid chain emails - “if you don’t forward this to 20 people in the next 10 minutes your dog will get a splinter”

“Oh no, better share the post in case people think I’m a jerk! Children are dying. It’s outrageous! By the way, look at my amazing new AirPods wah wah wah my excessive case doesn’t fit. Social media IS BAD FOR KIDS!!! Look at my sick sweatpants, fellow kids. Those poor parents in Gaza, mourning their children. Look at my living child with his $700 impulse buy birthday snake”
Fuck offfffffffff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Honestly, the more I observe Sarah, the more she reminds me of a particular kind of girl in high school.

She's not pretty, or funny, or really smart. But she has the potential to be kind, and a good person. She somehow makes friends with the cool kids, and goes on a journey of changing who she is in order to please people. And it's kind of like everyone knows she isn't really cool, but they just put up with it, and she is totally oblivious to it. That's her life now, except instead of making friends with the cool kids, the internet shone on her and she latched on, and now has to act like she doesn't care that she has no place being there. But she's just not relevant, not in the way she portrays herself now. I honestly reckon if she tried to be original and herself that maybe there could be a glimmer of something there. She's tried way too hard to create a personality for herself by being completely inarticulate, and now has absolutely no idea who she is.

Or maybe I'm giving her too much credit. Maybe she's just a massive cunt.
Bless your kind heart. But you got there in the end… ie. Your last two sentences.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, it was all for Finn. No self interest there at all.

I’d be more impressed if Brad spent one on one time with one of the other kids for once. Why couldn’t he take Ted to the movies? His “quality time” is always doing things that he enjoys with his favourite child.
---
Also, blurring their faces is so fucking stupid. This is the exact same content you posted before, but you think covering their face is protecting their privacy?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wtf was the point of this? Just message the guy? Now we’re filming the kids but with creative angles so we don’t see their face? I can still hear that he’s got a speech delay hun 🤗
B5AEECF9-2F5C-4A31-B60C-114DEA7C21E4.jpeg

---
Sez: you didn’t see my post! Everyone go and wish Brad a happy birthday!
Everyone:
E04DA4CB-764A-4729-9CC2-482CEBAC301F.jpeg

You know you’re doing well when more people hit unfollow than wish you a happy birthday 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Wait a minute ... they have an art studio, drum kit, skate ramp, acreage, 10,000 Squishmallows + every toy under the sun and she needs to stage some magnetic fish (arguably the most boring game for children of any age) to distract them from devices?

That's bleak.

• Haha