Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Bogan much? Who has winter blankets and pillows all over their couch?

She could at least tie & tuck in her drawstring so she doesn’t look like a complete homeless person in her prison tracksuit
That couch looks like something from a share house of my youth…. Handed down from someone, left behind from previous tenant, collected free from the side of the road hard rubbish….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

phonies

Chatty Member
Hello Swampettes

In celebration of the thread title, Brad has been posting about his big boy job and his big boy portfolio for everyone to hear about. Everything is so big! Including his desire to go to the office, thank his colleagues for the birthday party, and have sex with everyone but his wife. One day he’ll be massive!.

Meanwhile Sez indeed shows that she doesn’t know what privacy and consent is by milking content out of her children in a series of unhinged stories and talking about her family for 1.5 hours on a podcast. I mean we shouldn’t be surprised, her husband is the best backflipper there is so she must’ve learnt the skill from him. Of every D-list wannabe influencer in Australia, the desperation to be popular is strongest in this one. She’ll let her ‘values’ float away down the swamp for some positively-trending Instagram data.

I’ve got some good data for them both. Brad, you already ARE massive: a massive word salad producing wanker, a massive buck-toothed bogan and a massive Kearnt. Exceeding expectations on those KPIs, brother. And Sez, you’re experiencing some great upward trends in the relative size of your beak to your vanishing face, and the relative size of your head to your skinny body. Your resemblance to a bobble head is second to none. We love that for you!

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Imagine spending $1.8mil on an overpriced swamp RSL house and not doing a building and pest inspection to know what you might be up for. It is gobsmacking how experienced these idiots are at spending money on crap, and skimping on important things. Their house is shit, their teeth are shit, their diet is shit; yet yay they have tons of Aje and Lorna Jane, tons of sports gear and tons of plastic! Priorities!

• Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
You’d think Brandley could’ve taught her some of his spreadsheet magic to help her keep track
Yeah, doesn’t he have a scalable data-driven workforce planning assistance and operational development solution program that he implemented to revolutionise the aged care sector? But y’know in typical Kearnts behaviour, all she got from it was how to word salad, embellish and big note yourself. 🤣

What Sez says vs. what’s actually happening:
Almost 15 years = more than 5, but less than 10.
Homicides = minor infringements.
Organising photoshoots = sharing a business.
3500 DMs = 35 + some bogus ones she sends herself from Brad’s account.
Kind, thoughtful and loving = assholes.
I love being loved by you = loveless marriage.

The reason she says she helps so many people via DM is because they’re private and nobody is likely to ask for receipts. Funny how the only DMs that make it to her stories are replicas of her game-changing love for a vibrator she doesn’t use, and legitimate questions in response to stuff that she says and posts, that then she takes offence to?

We all call 💩bull shit💩!!

• Haha

mochamondays

Did she just say that they bought new Lego cause Brad is away and they are missing him?!?!? 🤦‍♀️
My poor kids are deprived.
Their Dad has been away more days this month than being at home. They miss him a lot, I didn’t realise I had to buy them Lego, I thought the fact that they were fed, got to school on time, did after school activities, all while I worked (I’ll have my medal now, thanks!) was enough, plus they get to speak to him each night on FaceTime.
Sorry kids, that $200 went toward bills.

• Heart

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I don’t get the point of her continuously posting how happy and content she is as content. How proud she is of her husband for … working…And needing head pats because she decided to stop posting her children. Her boring dog shit revelations or musings which should be texted to her sister or in the family group chat. How is this content interesting? Clearly she would never have attained the audience she has now. I also can’t believe how much her and Braddles have leveraged a one bit viral post into their entire career. It’s fucking pathetic. Her reminiscing on her limited police career when she likely did 5 active years of service and has done nothing since then. Her QVC shopping ads on spew mats and wrap covers isn’t breaking a mould - she clearly isn’t commanding big bucks. She started a podcast and did nothing with it. I was blown away by how impressed and braggy she sounded about her whole life when it sounded like the most underwhelming white bread existence of all time. Bitch you worked one job, then quit and now sit on your ass all day. You’ve done nothing with the audience you have and it’s not much of a community either. The only thing interesting about her and Braddles is when the facade slips and they show the world how nasty they truly are because it’s entertaining. Sarah better hope tattle continues because it’s the most interesting thing about her.

Reactions: 31
Yes i absolutely agree with you.
My Life Of Love - Rachel Casella & Heart Of Harper have spoke often about the heartbreaking reality of TFMR, but yet it always felt to me like the the Kearns didn’t want to answer hard questions or deal with it, so always seemed to just stay stillborn, I’m not sure why they appeared to be ashamed of it, they have this big stadium, yet they are so far up their own arses they don’t want to bring attention to anything that doesn’t bring them financial gain.

The fact she has 1 miscarriage at 6 weeks, but she alludes to multiple actually fucks me off so bad, I’m no stranger to miscarriage & sadly stillbirth, these clowns have no idea what some people go through.

I had no idea he was TFMR until this afternoon.
This actually makes me think less of them (I wasn’t sure it was possible either) for the fact they’ve made it out like he was a stillborn.
I would never judge any parent for this choice and that’s not what I am judging them on. I am disgusted they use buddy for engagement and a story when they could actually be raising real awareness.

I know I am giving them too much credit and they would never do anything for the good of it, it is all for self gratification with them.
Vile humans.

djsass

Seems weird. Generally HELLP is during not 6 weeks after pregnancy and preeclampsia can develop after but you would have HEAPS of symptoms but maybe. Sounds like Sarah ignored them and almost killed herself or it was definitely come to hospital get it sorted but not life threatening. Who knows with this liar.

Now that rabbit guy is on insta crying about anxiety of his podcast and future as his house is 1.18 % interest until August so he is begging followers to share it so he gets paid heaps and doesn’t need to get a real job omg the audacity of these idiots 😂 probably was hoping all Sarah’s followers would come across - mate you needed to do your research on stats she is stagnant no new followers only brads from 7 years ago who haven’t unfollowed her and the ones she has bought 😂 zero interaction on her posts why do companies bother 😂 he’s on my shit list now too this was probably a bad move for him 😂
---
Also re the stillbirth vs the MT it doesn’t matter which one but that they LIE and change their story to suit themselves. I swear I’ve read from
Her “we went to have a baby but walked out with nothing” implying she was in labour full term. Then it’s changed to he was born sleeping early (early labor) to being an unviable pregnancy which is normally 20 weeks but someone said 26 weeks it just never adds up with these 2. Then she has said repeatedly she has lost multiple pregnancies and Brad says one. They could not lie straight in bed. Or Brad is truthful to make her look like a liar 😂

phonies

Chatty Member
Even in this photo she’s in front of him and bennnnding those legs. Just kneel already. Or you know, stand up straight and not be embarrassed that you’re taller than him. I think it’s safe to say that we all know you are. 🤯
Why doesn’t she just carry Brad on her hip? She’s always saying how strong she is!!?

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
So she understands that her kids are ‘too young to understand the repercussions of them being shown online’ (her words this morning), wrote a post saying she wouldn’t be showing them out of privacy, but is now saying she is using them for a paid promotion?
So she literally acknowledges the danger, but will disregard that if she gets money from it?
oh, okay, cool.

• Wow
  • Haha

DoomScroller

VIP Member
I’m dying with laughter.
Complete with a photo of the boys uncensored…
I came to share the same post. FUCKING LOL! Media company... Top of her industry... HAHAHAHAHA.

Where's her book deal (Lauren Dubois, Sean Szeps and Amy Gerard had one)... where are her viral videos (Lauren Dubois and Sean Szeps have got this market covered)... where is her successful podcast and new radio show (again... Amy Gerard has these)... where is her best friend... (well... shit....Amy Gerard took her best friend)

TOP OF HER INDUSTRY. If Sarah is an influencer at the top of the game... RIP me.

• Haha
She’s pathetic.

Why does she equate covering their faces with protecting privacy, yet posts all the same stuff she always has? She’s said it’s not actually about their faces, she wants to protect their personalities…and yet today she’s saying the ad is great because it shows us their personalities?

She is DYING to show them. I bet she regrets ever pretending to take them offline. She’s got nothing without them. I’ll say it again Sarah, we all think our kids are the greatest. It’s just that most people have the self awareness to realise that random strangers won’t feel the same way.

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Knox (her eldest) is Sez’s Nutraorganics beef bone broth AKA the favourite. For sure. The female influence she is trying to push on him has me thinking she wants a sexually or gender diverse child for CoNtEnT. Really break those gender norms, darls!

Can Brad only look after one kid at a time? Is it a situation where if he has more than one he turns into a DaDMuM and launches into bogan social media poetry so he can only take his favourite Finny to watch sport? We know he can only morph into a DaDMuM once a year and he’s already done his quota of the laundry.

Poor Turdy, he’s nobody’s favourite. He just gets to hang out with Pa on the sidelines and play his iPad.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
That wrinkled chest of hers looks like a 6 year old tired to contact their own school book 🤣🤣🤣 so wrinkled and crinkled.
Why is she trying to smile with her lips closed it looks so stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
I actually cannot understand how someone who is 'bullied' by trolls, would willing to put their child in the firing line to attempt YouTube fame. She knows what it's like to have strangers scrutinise you, why the hell would you want that life for your child?! It's actually disgusting. All she sees is $$$$ and couldn't give a shit about her child's well-being.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
She truly is a vile woman. I'm so sorry she treated you that way, it's like she can't bear anyone else to have had a worse experience than her. To think she says people message her constantly for support is horrifying.

What gets me is they continually say it was a still birth. I'm not judging her for a medical termination, I can't imagine how difficult that decision must have been for them and I truly wouldn't wish it on anyone, but call it what it is and bring awareness to what is also a really awful situation for any parent to be in.
Thankyou. I only spoke of my daughter's birth to compare how much different they were in 30yrs. More resources for women and their partners or if they are single. My ex-husband and I got a sorry but you're lucky you are young and in 3mths try again. It wasn't to say mine was more traumatic etc but she took this high and mighty step and ripped. Little did she know who the cadet's boss was in Duntroon.

• Heart

hazelnot

Chatty Member
"Can't remember the last time I drank" reminding us what an epic, thoughtful gift the cocktail cart was 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im sad to admit that I have sun damage on my chest that I’m embarrassed about, but I’m also 10 years older than this beast
You also don’t sell sun shirts for a living and brag about how you’re sooooo sun safe and would never ever ever go out in the sun without sunscreen and an spf 50 shirt. I shouldn’t be shocked because I know she’s a liar, but I’m still shocked by how bad it is. She’s giving Brad a run for his money.

• Heart
Reactions: 30