Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t describe my level of cringe when she talks about the boys thinking they’re celebrities because they appear on her shitty Instagram page.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God that car dribble was so chaotic & confusing! I actually thought she was talking about a mate called Sarah & she left her coffee in the car downstairs. Like go down & get it then you lazy bitch LOL.. Christ on a big boat - what absolute bullshit content 😴🤣

• Haha

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Still can’t get over her “big news” being that she got an eyelash thing done. Can you hear my small tiny violins playing for you Sez? Wah wah waaahh get in the bin you piece of rubbish
It's not even a fear you need to conquer. Nobody needs their eyelashes tinted 😂 The privilege and dumbfuckery on this woman, honestly. You don't need to conquer this and if you do, you don't need to crow about it online. Of all the things she posts that make me think "no one cares", with this one - really babe - NO ONE CARES.

Does she have any actual hobbies or interests? All that time and money (or credit, same same) and she genuinely does nothing independently except read? (Allegedly?)

Not counting the gym because it's not "for" her. It doesn't bring her joy.

Posting here before she beast deletes. Wonder what she did today to piss him off for this spite post. The outfit is absolutely horrendous those cave man feet and thongs :sick:
He dresses more childishly than his children??

• Haha
What amazing content do we think Sez showed the high schoolers?

Also, a big “heyyyyy new Screeny fans” to all the teens that googled Sarah and found their way to Tattle 👋🏻

• Haha

djsass

One more time for old times sake…
Remember when she got sacked from NSW police for this.
read this letter in Brad’s voice. He totally wrote it 😂 and let her sign off. Dumping her in the shit once again 😂😂😂

Across all platforms. Was this the kunts, Gerard, Jessica Wilson, Lauren Dubois etc against smilf? Man they thought they were all that. How times have changed. I can not believe someone has not ran a story about Brad’s past. Little delinquent obviously his parents forced him into the force to try and sort him out. Lies lies lies. Didn’t he run a car into a lake too? He is such a liar and when you read that post about the big w stuff he seems completely unhinged you can see him bitter and hateful as a teen he wasn’t rich and had everything. Hated his life hated his parents he seems like a nasty scary little man.

thatbluebikini

She would still be seething about the Outspoken podcast and it’s fucking hilarious. Spent all weekend with her shit kids and no Brad, imagine how much she would have been blowing up his phone losing her mind about it. It brings me joy.

• Haha
Is she actually joking!?! Her kids are all over social media and want to be YouTube stars. I was literally just reading ZFB’s post about raising the age and laughing to myself about how Sez could never get on board with that. Knox has a smart phone and social media already you dumb dumb.

• Heart
Sighhhhhhh..
1. 1.8 mil on a house, you do a “bathroom Reno” and you’ve still got grout looking like this?
2. 1.8 mil on a house, for a bathroom mirror that looks like this???
3. Can her tiny little peanut brain only process one adjective at a time? “Fake message to myself thinks that these rugs are EVERYTHING”.. following story, “this sponsored product is EVERYTHING!
4. And finally, 1.8 mil on a house for you to decorate it like this??? FIX YOUR CURTAINS YOU FLOP.

*breathes deeply*

Attachments

• Haha

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
I love happy families Sez. Hun, it’s rare because you’re always fighting. I also like that the younger cousin towers over Knox. Brad’s gene pool coming through strong.

The louder she shouts about how much she loves her toxic family that we know she’s no contact with for large stretch
es of time, the less and less I believe any of her bullshit about how much she loves Brad and they have the perfect life. What a fucking joke. How depressing 😂

I can’t with Brad’s toddler shoes. The chunkiness just makes his teeny feet looks stumpier.
Right! She is such a fuckwit. Mate we know you can go months without speaking to your family and we know that the disgusting little man was fucking someone else and got away with it yet still resents you most of the time. Just fucking stop and be honest for once. I am so embarrassed for her.

Swamp Life

I'm still really confused about the a ad that was involving the boys because it was 'soooo coool'. That surely wasn't for the Friends bogan trackies, or the water pik, or the handbag? None of which they looked to be involved?
Edit: it's Ghostbusters 🤦🏻‍♀️ posted just now
One of the photos is sending me, of the four children
Maybe I’m incredibly dull and out of touch, but wasn’t this supposed to show us how funny the boys are? I don’t see it 🧐🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
But Sez, you “don’t like sweet stuff” remember?
She’s even shortening arvo to arv? I swear it is just to give me the shits

Wonder if she’s pitched any networks with their new reality/drama series Sarescession .. which of the prized 3 Kearns spawn will take over the media empire.

• Haha