The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised Lauren Dubois has 193k followers! Wow I’m sure not long ago maybe last year she had less than Sez? Must be tearing Sez up had a fight with her and her voice over this has got her more followers. Lost income but she stood with her values. Sez would do anything for $$$. And as above still follows people that should be blocked! But we all know until 2 days ago Sez would have been on the blocked list too! I hope she read Lauren’s post about performative activism and takes it personally. She is scum of the earth. And surely she must realise she looks like a complete idiot regarding the social media age!?? Moron 😂
LB has gained 4000 + followers in one day.

Sarah & Brad just keep losing them 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
LDB also went through and did the clear out of fake accounts that Insta does now. No way could Sez risk that 😂. They definitely had the same number of followers for a while, but Sez has completely plateaued because she’s got nothing to offer. She’s completely fake and people see through it.

Reactions: 19
duck me dead… how can she just say buy a spewy…
This triggers me. My child did the same & he has diabetes. Her advice should have simply been SEE YOUR GP. Read here Sarah & go back to that follower and tell them it could be diabetes you, you irresponsible piece of tit.
Uses a followers question as an opportunity to flog a spewy. Surprised she didn't also recommend a patch 😡

Next ad must be for a spewy.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Still don’t understand why Brad hasn’t had the snip. I mean, I do. He’s exactly the kind of prick who expects the woman to carry and birth his children, but wouldn’t want a vasectomy because he thinks it makes him less of a man.

Reactions: 16
Lauren Dubois’s follower increase yesterday is probably because Carice Van Houten from game of thrones with over a mil followers shared Lauren’s most recent reel to her stories (probably expired by now)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Still don’t understand why Brad hasn’t had the snip. I mean, I do. He’s exactly the kind of prick who expects the woman to carry and birth his children, but wouldn’t want a vasectomy because he thinks it makes him less of a man.
Well he is so tiny, he can’t risk being less in any way 🤣
But you are correct, he won’t want to be neutered. But imagine if he was, he could ride his flings bareback, no risk of a baby out of wedlock, cream pies galore.
In all seriousness, it is very weird he hasn’t just gone and got it done, I doubt he would want any more kids, he only likes 1/3 of the ones he’s got now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This tone deaf, piece of bleeping tit. Why even mention your day of pampering to then talk about Gaza!? Just shut the duck up Sez. She truly is the dumbest duck on social media.

I would truly love to have a discussion on anything that isn't for $$$$. She has no idea about world issues. Even when it's for a pay cheque she still has no idea.

Reactions: 22
So now soz the snoz is going all gaza on us, while throwing in I finally had my facial. Wow ! she truly has no idea and she's jumping on the bandwagon late. Lets face is sozempic you are a waste of space and so racist, just like the cadet. Lets refresh a few memories.... Shocked there were Aboriginal men and women in the Defence Force, are they educated enough to represent Australia. There is no way either of them would stand up for Palestinians.

Reactions: 7
When you create a highlight you can go through all the stories you’ve previously posted and add them in.
yet hers only starts from 3 days ago.
and the second slide is ‘every time I post about the genocide…’ like she’s been doing it for years.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
maybe they tried but was advised that because he is so tiny they would need kid sized instruments and they risk of cutting his entire dick was too high? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTAF!!! What’s triggered Sez to suddenly have an opinion on everything???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.