The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘rants‘ are actually embarrassing at this point! Don’t pretend you’re smart Sezzy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Isn’t it just like obvious?”

She’s so incredibly surface level on everything. Yeah Sez. Obviously we should save the reef, but no it’s not as simple as that when you’re lining up a big list of everything the government has to care about and pay for and prioritise. Maybe instead of spending thousands on exotic pets, you could channel that money into environmental charities instead? It’s obvious, isn’t it?

Reactions: 33
It’s because she has no other content. She has nothing to contribute. Nothing of interest. Hardly any ads. This is literally all she has left.

Reactions: 16
Jan Fran (for PM please!!!) made a brilliant post. She said essentially that she doesn’t mind that people are sharing the AI image but she wants them to ask *why* and what is their reason for sharing it? Why now and not before?

Reactions: 11
You know, this could have legs. 'WOT SEZ SAYS'
Good Lord don’t give her any ideas 🙄🙄🤣
---
Two of the most annoying dead tit parent influencers have started a connection… Her and Messika have been communicating more… 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh OF COURSE “someone” coincidentally asked about toilet training yesterday so that Sarah could organically recommend Spewy and *gasp* a Spewy ad today!!! I’m so surprised.

Reactions: 24
Oh OF COURSE “someone” coincidentally asked about toilet training yesterday so that Sarah could organically recommend Spewy and *gasp* a Spewy ad today!!! I’m so surprised.
I never use this term flippantly, it's only ever reserved for the worst of the worst, but...she is an absolute tit bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Love how Miss Cyber Safety Sez is happy for her kids faces to be plastered all over their school’s public social media accounts. Tell us again Sez how you respect their privacy 🙄 You can opt out of your kids being on the school’s social media accounts. Many parents do.

Reactions: 21
On todays episode of ‘things that never happened’
She's not seriously saying that Knox is single handedly responsible for this fundraising initiative......duck me, there's no way that swamp monster went to school and orchestrated the whole thing. I place all my money on the school already had this fundraiser organised and she's taking credit for it.

Reactions: 28
She's not seriously saying that Knox is single handedly responsible for this fundraising initiative......duck me, there's no way that swamp monster went to school and orchestrated the whole thing. I place all my money on the school already had this fundraiser organised and she's taking credit for it.
If you google the school and “Do it for Dolly” there’s a news article from six years ago about their involvement in the day 🙄 she’s such a bleeping beaky liar.

Reactions: 29
Sarah: Movie night with the boys…watches YouTube
Also Sarah: We’re the biggest fans of the Matildas…

On tonight… a Matildas game… :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.