The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Don’t be like Bob’… ironic given that’s exactly what Sez has done in regards to Gaza. Disappear without a trace until the time is right.

Hey Sez, while you’re feeling brave with an ICJ ruling backing you up, wanna tell us where Bobley is?????
---
Also, Jesus Christ on a bike, her new Gaza campaigning would be far more genuine if she didn’t pepper it in between talking about her brand new AirPods and perfect life. I have shared barely anything aside from Gaza footage since it began.

I lost a friend I’ve had since I was 11, one of my very best friends over our disagreement on the matter. His family is Israeli. Our beliefs were so stark and set that we parted ways and while my heart is broken (he was essentially the godfather to my kids, witness at wedding etc) I have stuck to the side of good nature and humanity.

Get off the high horse. Commit. Actually show that you give thought to those families throughout your day.

Lauren D’s latest reel really, really hit home for me. Sums up how much of what I feel. I’ve been struggling to sleep because when I close my eyes they are all I see. I feel guilty for the days I don’t stay up to date but I know that if I don’t take occasional days away that my health will deteriorate. But I’m also lucky to have health to begin with - so why should I be concerned about losing sleep and so much stress? Everything beautiful and good comes with a bitter aftertaste at the moment because I want to share joy with Gaza.

I dunno. I’m ranting. I’m just bleeping sick of seeing the tokenistic shares. The world knows. The governments know. Sharing is important, yes, but if there’s no reflection then it just feels like one of those stupid chain emails - “if you don’t forward this to 20 people in the next 10 minutes your dog will get a splinter”

“Oh no, better share the post in case people think I’m a jerk! Children are dying. It’s outrageous! By the way, look at my amazing new AirPods wah wah wah my excessive case doesn’t fit. Social media IS BAD FOR KIDS!!! Look at my sick sweatpants, fellow kids. Those poor parents in Gaza, mourning their children. Look at my living child with his $700 impulse buy birthday snake”
duck offfffffffff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Only just caught up on today’s drivel. She’s still pretending that she’s actually taking a stand on Gaza? Tell me hun, what did you actually unsubscribe from? I can see that you still follow Mamamia and Mia Freedman, so I don’t think you’re taking the hardline you think you are. Also the irony here that you only posted in the first place so that you wouldn’t get called out and have people unfollow you.

While you’re here, can you tell me what “voting in the face of genocide” means? Cheers. Call me a cynic babe, but I find it interesting that you were silent for almost eight months, but now that everyone else is posting and you’ve got a bit of praise, you can’t shut up about it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It seems LSKD is out and Lorna Jane is in. I assume she gave up hoping they would want to collab with her. I highly doubt LJ will be interested in working with her either.

Reactions: 11
It seems LSKD is out and Lorna Jane is in. I assume she gave up hoping they would want to collab with her. I highly doubt LJ will be interested in working with her either.
Thank goodness!! It’s good to see her covering her legs and not “wearing the shorts” instead she looks like a bogan in trackies and crocs with the drawstring hanging out she looks so untidy! my husband tells our kids to tuck it in because it looks like your dick is hanging out…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just realised Lauren Dubois has 193k followers! Wow I’m sure not long ago maybe last year she had less than Sez? Must be tearing Sez up had a fight with her and her voice over this has got her more followers. Lost income but she stood with her values. Sez would do anything for $$$. And as above still follows people that should be blocked! But we all know until 2 days ago Sez would have been on the blocked list too! I hope she read Lauren’s post about performative activism and takes it personally. She is scum of the earth. And surely she must realise she looks like a complete idiot regarding the social media age!?? Moron 😂

Reactions: 21
Only just caught up on today’s drivel. She’s still pretending that she’s actually taking a stand on Gaza? Tell me hun, what did you actually unsubscribe from? I can see that you still follow Mamamia and Mia Freedman, so I don’t think you’re taking the hardline you think you are. Also the irony here that you only posted in the first place so that you wouldn’t get called out and have people unfollow you.

While you’re here, can you tell me what “voting in the face of genocide” means? Cheers. Call me a cynic babe, but I find it interesting that you were silent for almost eight months, but now that everyone else is posting and you’ve got a bit of praise, you can’t shut up about it.
Why did she ask her stadium of aunties if she should add the coconut milk at the start or the end of her slow cooker meal, if she was using a packet mix with the recipe on the back?

Is she really that dumb or is she calculated and trying for more engagement?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Question box 🥱

What ad is coming today then? Also, predicting a “omg so many of you are praising me for my stance on Palestine” lie 😂

Reactions: 16
The absolute bleeping irony of this dipshit carrying on about KIDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA?!?!?! You have decided 45 minutes ago that you are now a PRiVaTE person for your incest, asshole kids?! And you think now you can get on your high horse about it?! Get in the bin ya bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why did she ask her stadium of aunties if she should add the coconut milk at the start or the end of her slow cooker meal, if she was using a packet mix with the recipe on the back?

Is she really that dumb or is she calculated and trying for more engagement?
Same reason she said she’s cancelled a bunch of news subscriptions 😂 no chance she subscribed to news outlets (neither do I) but everything she says is calculated and for engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The absolute irony of suddenly following Gaza pages and pretending you care when you still follow the biggest Zionist Mia ‘send them flowers’ Freedman and Mamamia ‘it’s complicated so we won’t discuss it’ she really is a tit fake human

Reactions: 20
The absolute bleeping irony of this dipshit carrying on about KIDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA?!?!?! You have decided 45 minutes ago that you are now a PRiVaTE person for your incest, asshole kids?! And you think now you can get on your high horse about it?! Get in the bin ya bleep.
Tattle would never allow it but your last sentence should be the next (and every) thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’re not a celebrity Sez, but here’s another post that sums up my thoughts. You waited until the last minute to say something, with all the other hold outs. I’m glad that the world seems to have finally decided that supporting genocide is socially unacceptable, but you should be ashamed of yourself Sarah for being such an ignorant coward. You waited until you knew it was worse to say nothing. You pretend to be an advocate and an activist, but you’re pathetic.
IMG_5452.jpeg

Reactions: 18
duck me dead… how can she just say buy a spewy…
This triggers me. My child did the same & he has diabetes. Her advice should have simply been SEE YOUR GP. Read here Sarah & go back to that follower and tell them it could be diabetes you, you irresponsible piece of tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.