The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tracksuit and its ‘coolness’ is proof she loves a fad and doesn’t do anything because she wants or likes to.

Sez: Wear the trackies!
Also Sez: But only if they’re fashionable!
Also Sez: Thank Gen Z!

bleeping what, dumbass?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll be back with a lesson in millennial fashion, but spoiler Sez, the tracksuits are a throw back. Not something Gen Z invented 😘
---
This photo surely has been doctored, her legs aren’t that long
I think she must be using the Deni 0.5 lens or whatever it is he does. Her legs look huge and her head tiny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll be back with a lesson in millennial fashion, but spoiler Sez, the tracksuits are a throw back. Not something Gen Z invented 😘
---

I think she must be using the Deni 0.5 lens or whatever it is he does. Her legs look huge and her head tiny 😂
Most definitely the Deni Longlegs 0.5 lens 😂 wow that takes me back to the good ol' days, feeling all nostalgic now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sarah, this is for you. You’re 45. Wear what you like. The kids are never going to think you’re cool anyway. Especially not with these hilarious photo shoots around the swamp house. Where were you at the turn of the century, because it wasn’t on any planet that I recognise. I’m not going to go further back and show you that track suits in various forms have been in fashion for decades, but let’s do a y2k fashion throw back for you. Let’s not forget that ugg boots aka slippers were another huge trend.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Sarah the activist yesterday, Sarah the trendsetter today. Wonder what personality we'll get tomorrow 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah, this is for you. You’re 45. Wear what you like. The kids are never going to think you’re cool anyway. Especially not with these hilarious photo shoots around the swamp house. Where were you at the turn of the century, because it wasn’t on any planet that I recognise. I’m not going to go further back and show you that track suits in various forms have been in fashion for decades, but let’s do a y2k fashion throw back for you. Let’s not forget that ugg boots aka slippers were another huge trend.
Ahh memories. Loved me a velour trackie back in the day. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d almost say you were Celeb Spell Check with a back catalogue of photos like that! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Sezzy, your lack of frontline policing experience is showing. Anyone who has half an idea about policing knows that doli incapax is presumed until the age of 14 not 13. She’s such a halfwit. Obviously copied and pasted from someone else.

Better warn the “heeeey knoxxxxay” fans his account may need to wait a few years.
I 10000% agree that she is a bleeping halfwit, although I imagine that whoever she copy/pasted that from was referring to the fact that in Aus (most jurisdictions at least) no one under 10 can “commit a crime”. But between 10 and 14 doli incapax presumption is rebuttable.

Which is so fucked, but her faux outrage is misdirected because she is the mum who said her three year old could consent to his photos being shared to his “aunties” on instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.