The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's not even funny anymore that this idiot doesn't know when to use "an".

Also, she bought herself the most exxy lego

(Dropping $200 on lego on a Sunday definitely wouldn't resonate with most people? )

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2944995
It's not even funny anymore that this idiot doesn't know when to use "an".

Also, she bought herself the most exxy lego

(Dropping $200 on lego on a Sunday definitely wouldn't resonate with most people? )
I swear to god I thought this was another one of Screenys prank posts how is Sez so dumb.
---
Spending $200 randomly on Lego is so odd, surely those are things you give for a Birthday. But then I remember this bitch buys drum kits as a just because gift too.
She would be fuming Brad had a weekend away at the footy, why didn’t Finn get to go, or did he?

Reactions: 20
Has she seen Up? She does realise they don't plonk the house on a cliff together - the wife dies before he even sets off on his big journey??
Well at the rate Sarah spends money on shit of no or depreciating value, she and Brad will be able to retire when they’re 97. So they’ll likely both be dead by the time this happens.

Reactions: 15
She’s gotta start working if she wants to retire from working…. lol cannot believe little gnome thinks she is running some epic media empire. Shes an unqualified walking billboard for shitty little companies on a social media app. Jog on.

Well at the rate Sarah spends money on shit of no or depreciating value, she and Brad will be able to retire when they’re 97. So they’ll likely both be dead by the time this happens.

Reactions: 18
Do these children need a toy every week because it seems to be that way with soz the snoz. Sarah (we know you read here), instead of buying your sons more toys etc why not donate some Lego to shelters where women are fleeing their homes and not able to take anything with them. The children in these situations would have nothing and its such a big change of life for them. Imagine their little faces to receive some Lego or colouring- in books and pencils. Get your head out of your arse and do something nice for once.

Reactions: 25
So many times I’ve tried to find the words to explain how damaging she is to people with disordered eating habits. You have absolutely nailed it on the head. Well done

Reactions: 17
That meal mince, pasta, broccolini and some boring sauce with a lot of powder additives! I cook better food for my dogs.

Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she use some of her endless cash to get a videographer or person to help her shoot/edit content a couple of times so she can learn what to do?

Reactions: 11
Laura now shilling pears. I’d have thought all these influencers had very similar follower lists, so I’m curious that there’s benefit in paying so many people. Laura’s a ad was way better for the record. She actually said the word orgasm and spoke about “all the features you’d expect” as if she’d used a vibrator before.

Reactions: 10
She still hasn’t shown any bitterness about the podcast? Credit to her, for once she’s got some self discipline

Reactions: 7
Imagine having a teenager… in high school or even a kid in primary school… kids are cruel! Imagine coping the shit for what your mum flogs on Instagram

Reactions: 16
She’d be seething about it though. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
I'm laughing at the thought that she can't see a lot of the comments because she's blocked so many of us.
I guess she could probably have a burner account though, but still...

Reactions: 17
WTF is she on about in this mornings story? She sounds a bit unhinged...please let this be the start of everything unravelling!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.