The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2904290

Bwahahha… sustainable future…

There’s our aged care hero! Surprised the presentation didn’t include more graphs made in paint.
Oh yeah because nobody taking a job in aged care wants to do great things or has had the mind blowing, game changing idea that people need to “work together” 😵💫 Jesus duck, has this smooth brain ever spoken to a carer or set foot in a residential facility? He is SO thick in the head. He literally just regurgitates the same tit in every aspect of his life. He spits out the same thing with different words. The summit probably only chose him because he is ‘recognisable’ and might get bums in seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Brandley is on the hunt for a granny flat for the backyard (for when Finn doesn’t want to give up his bed and share with Teddy).
and Sarah is on the hunt for a Vegas holiday (and now following ‘one of the world’s foremost authority figures regarding extraterrestrial intelligence’).

Braddles is over here speaking at business conferences and Sezzy is shilling lube and chasing aliens while dreaming of the male strippers in Vegas.
we love a power couple! 😍
Is their trick to start following multiple companies, comment or like a few of their posts to get their attention and hope for a freebie?

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah because nobody taking a job in aged care wants to do great things or has had the mind blowing, game changing idea that people need to “work together” 😵💫 Jesus duck, has this smooth brain ever spoken to a carer or set foot in a residential facility? He is SO thick in the head. He literally just regurgitates the same tit in every aspect of his life. He spits out the same thing with different words. The summit probably only chose him because he is ‘recognisable’ and might get bums in seats.
Haha smooth brain is my favourite insult 🤣

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is workforce planning not just a fancy name for scheduling/rostering? He's a bleeping glorified admin!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon her leg injury was at Kin because it was around that time she stopped going there
Probably tripped on a toddler who was rolling a dumbbell around 🤞 (1 like = 1 prayer for said toddler) 🫶
---
Is their trick to start following multiple companies, comment or like a few of their posts to get their attention and hope for a freebie?
He’s sick of being picked on for his shoffice and microwave/bar fridge set up, needs his own impressive office. Hope they get their permits right and make it buoyant 🙃

ETA: Oh oh maybe his next game changing project is a YouTube studio (new seperate bedroom for sleepovers? 💪🐰)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This weeks game of swamp bingo… Sez’s excuses for why she hasn’t posted much:
A) living their best swampy life away from the camera
B) because she is respecting the kids privacy this week and only using them for paid content.
C) ads have dried up because people have called them on their bullshit
D) so much is happening behind the scenes that we will never Post about because it’s all bullshit…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s sick of being picked on for his shoffice and microwave/bar fridge set up, needs his own impressive office. Hope they get their permits right and make it buoyant 🙃
He would go all out for his office. Loki gets to bake in a crappy hacked together shed, but nothing but the best for Brad!

Did the boat sell yet? Maybe that could be his home office.

Reactions: 6
This weeks game of swamp bingo… Sez’s excuses for why she hasn’t posted much:
e) Trolls everywhere and she doesn’t feel safe.
f) Her elbow injury is so bad that it’s preventing her from picking up and using her phone.
g) She saw Amy and Cate’s soulmate post and she’s crying out of jealously/FOMO because they don’t like her anymore.
h) The boys have been on holidays and she’s past her parenting on the sidelines era because she’s so skinny now. She can get in the thick of it and really appreciate the big kid moments. So special!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
e) Trolls everywhere and she doesn’t feel safe.
f) Her elbow injury is so bad that it’s preventing her from picking up and using her phone.
g) She saw Amy and Cate’s soulmate post and she’s crying out of jealously/FOMO because they don’t like her anymore.
h) The boys have been on holidays and she’s past her parenting on the sidelines era because she’s so skinny now. She can get in the thick of it and really appreciate the big kid moments. So special!
thanks phonie for filling up everyone’s bingo cards 🥰🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So Brandley is on the hunt for a granny flat for the backyard (for when Finn doesn’t want to give up his bed and share with Teddy).
and Sarah is on the hunt for a Vegas holiday (and now following ‘one of the world’s foremost authority figures regarding extraterrestrial intelligence’).

Braddles is over here speaking at business conferences and Sezzy is shilling lube and chasing aliens while dreaming of the male strippers in Vegas.
we love a power couple! 😍
We hurt his feelings by mentioning his home office is in a toilet block.

Maybe they need a separate space for Finny and his drums…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s 100% either starving herself or she’s on ozempic I lean towards ozempic because her hair line is very telling and it’s been shown to reduce muscle mass and now she doesn’t need to pretend she has friends at kin she will drop off on the gym
It’s not in her to stick to anything
Ozempic is also super expensive and they sure do love to throw money at anything and everything!

Reactions: 10
Maybe they need a separate space for Finny and his drums…
It was my first thought 😂. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d already cracked it and was looking for an alternative, but I’d also be shocked if Finn was still practicing given he got the set weeks ago now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ozempic is also super expensive and they sure do love to throw money at anything and everything!
I spoke to my dr about weight loss and it’s an ongoing topic. I can’t go hard at the gym because I have a form of rhuematoid arthritis. I have anklyosing spondylitis…. My Dr and and I are talking about options. I walk, swim and do reformer Pilates. I’m also on immunosuppressant medication. I have a sweet tooth which is often my downfall. My sister in law taught me a trick. Only buy the sugar free lollies as you can’t eat more than about 2-3 in a day or you get cramps and tit yourself… I only ate more than 2-3 once. I have lost about 5-10kgs slowly over a year and it will probably take me two years to get to my goal weight but it will be sustainable. These influencers are so bloody dangerous. I’ve just seen Roxy posting similar tit about losing weight when we all know it’s ozempic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe they’re separating and he’s been manipulated to stay on the property to co parent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My bingo card

1 New mirror
2. A coffee or lunch with a friend tagged that we’ve never heard of before because she goes through friends quicker than Larah Stead goes through careers. Will also include a comment about it being cup filling and ‘mamas remember to take time for yourself” lol
3. daily photos of her outdoorsy kids watching tv or playing the switch (just the back of their heads tho, coz she isn’t sharing them on the gram anymore 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.