The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is a hot girl walk?? Does she think she's sexy cause she sure as hell isn't, or has she tit her pants or is it the weather. I know I'm getting older, but I have never heard of a hot girls walk.
I've heard of it...from my 19 yo daughter.
Grow up Sez, you are neither young or cool.

Reactions: 7
What’s the point of the MRI?

I can’t get past the stupidity of “hmm my arm has been injured for a long time, I refuse to rest it or do physio or any turn to help it. Can’t work out why it isn’t better yet?”

I remember someone once saying it’s not a dream body if it’s a nightmare to maintain. Who was that?? Pretty sure I’d consider injuring my arm (with my crappy form) and then being so fixated on being SkInNy that I keep going to the gym three times a day and refuse to actually heal and keep living in pain as a nightmare. But what would I know 🤔
When I injured my elbow I had an ultrasound…torn ligaments….why would you need an MRI?! She is an idiot

Reactions: 9
When I injured my elbow I had an ultrasound…torn ligaments….why would you need an MRI?! She is an idiot
Just loves to splash the cash 🤑

Currently sitting waiting for an MRI prior to seeing a surgeon about a legitimate ailment - $300!! So pricey, but our Sez lives for that spenny dopamine hit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably did all of that when she was first injured, and is getting an MRI now because they don’t know why she’s still hurt. I’d say she’s lying to her doctor, like she tried to lie to everyone yesterday when she hasn’t been exercising her arm.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand using the two photos as comparison as to what is reality and what is just for Instagram.

You hide your face on Instagram but are happy and smiling in reality?
You are thirsty on Instagram but have a water bottle in reality?
You have legs on Instagram but don’t in reality?

Really odd that the ‘reality’ picture is of her with a smoothing filter on and looking better than she did in her previous stories.
Maybe she doesn’t know what reality means? Aka not fake, Sezzy. View attachment 2796349View attachment 2796350
I can’t stop laughing at her trying to be sexy with her tits out. Such a mole

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s been a long day and I
A) don’t understand the IG vs Reality post at all
B) don’t understand how 1 minute you’re in an MRI machine and next minute you’re popping the roof on your car

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tattlers, just in case you didn’t know already, but Sez is a big lying bleep.
Maybe not as big as she was size wise, but on the scale of witch - bleep, she’s right up there.
I really cannot bleeping stand to watch her tit stories, it’s either humble bragging, mirror selfies or exploiting her ugly as sin kids. Chuck this witch in the bin.

Explain to me how Jules Coffey is still friends with her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
her Instagram needs to be renamed the Kearnts our clusterfucked life. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Thank you - I didn't understand this either!!! Is it a total flex? Like the old "excuse the mess" when you know full well your house is clean and immaculate lol. Oh look at me I'm so tired and I'm sitting down so my skin is popping out the top of my shorts? Make it make sense. And please, be like me, #filterfree even though it's not February lol
Like Kayla Itsines and the other skinny fitness influencers who sit down and be like ‘see! I get rolls too!’
newsflash guys, this happens to everyone. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.