The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking the same thing! Yet you look at their stories and there are kids zooming around on the bikes, playing with the weights. Such a safe environment 🥴
I cringe everytime I see the "FiT mUm's" going at it with kids literally crawling, running and playing right under their feet. So bloody dangerous. The gym is in for a world of legal pain when a kettlebell drops on a toddlers fingers and crushes them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cringe everytime I see the "FiT mUm's" going at it with kids literally crawling, running and playing right under their feet. So bloody dangerous. The gym is in for a world of legal pain when a kettlebell drops on a toddlers fingers and crushes them.
I swear all the people there work out in slow motion too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heaven forbid Sez has to fill up her own car with fuel. Might eat into her gym time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If my memory serves me right (I might be wrong) but I thought Brad didn't drink coffee?
I thought he mentioned ot when he bought the new coffee machine.

Reactions: 9
Heaven forbid Sez has to fill up her own car with fuel. Might eat into her gym time 🤷🏻‍♀️
She says Brad fills it up!? That she haaaaates doing it!? Then dribbles how when fills up fuel!?

Legit can't do one story without the bullshit lies.

Doesthis jobless bleep do anything herself!?

Reactions: 17
Man Brandley is looking rough...my husband is nearly 50 and looks younger than him!!!

Reactions: 16
Big work day for Brad then?

I thought maybe pre-recorded, but we know big Sez is too lazy to do anything in advance and she’s in her dirty gym gear as always 😷

Reactions: 13
Big work day for Brad then?

I thought maybe pre-recorded, but we know big Sez is too lazy to do anything in advance and she’s in her dirty gym gear as always 😷
Nice to see he was allowed out of his toilet office for a little break, to do a chore for his lovely wife, even got himself a nice widdle treat as a reward. Good boy Bwandley!
---
Surely this can't be legal? Like it's just screaming liability. There's a video post on Kins grid from early January, there are kids being pushed on the weights sled, bikes everywhere, kids with small dumbbells...there's even a section in the video which pans along a line of FiT mUm's squatting(Sez included in this lineup) passing a small CHILD to each other as part of their exercise routine 🤯
It's fkn dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ohh how cutie, widdle Brad gets a milkshake for doing his chores.

“Brad gets my fuel”
“I use this so I don’t have to get out of the car”

Which one is it you bullshit artist?
---
As if she drives 15min each way to BP Toronto to get fuel once a week….
And if Brad went up on his own… who is filming.

Full.of.tit!
---
Elbow looks fine…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand the concept of the ad.

Put on your big girl bike shorts (hint: try size large, the medium don’t fit), and fill up your own bleeping car. You’ve been out on the school run and to the gym. You’re unemployed. Grow up.

Brad had her car yesterday when he was commuting traveling to Sydney. It’s not “once a week” that he takes it because he’s some amazing husband. Give it a rest.

How is the coffee a “surprise” when you have to tell him it’s there to pick it up? And doesn’t that defeat the purpose of paying in the app so you don’t have to go in?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ohh how cutie, widdle Brad gets a milkshake for doing his chores.

“Brad gets my fuel”
“I use this so I don’t have to get out of the car”

Which one is it you bullshit artist?
---
As if she drives 15min each way to BP Toronto to get fuel once a week….
And if Brad went up on his own… who is filming.

Full.of.tit!
---
Elbow looks fine…
So much for her 'erryday is leg day' declaration 💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.