The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As he is probably funding the giant mortgage, I’d be concerned that his work finds out how tit he is at time management and efficiency and fire him…. Then you’re back to a half house or renting
No wonder he has chewed his nails down to nothing. Doubt the converted RSL hall is worth what they paid for it. All the cheap flipping renos will be starting to fall apart, hence the wildlife (bird) entering.

Reactions: 10
I.....I have no words 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you want your boys to grow up to be misogynistic, cheating little cunts with an over inflated ego, then by all means keep doing what your doing so that their person can loved being loved by them 🤣🤦
Was this a G up. She is bleeping delusional. He's cheated on her not once but twice and feels the need to be touchy feely, and that's the sort of person she wants her sons, cousins brothers to grow up and be like? And he's the gift that keeps on giving himself to other females, such a wonderful thing for your boys to aspire too.

Reactions: 17
It’s all trash, but here’s the three most recent posts. Find me any compliments (beyond her recent appearance)? I feel dumber for having read these again.

Post 1: lists off his achievements and why he’s amazing, refers to her as always cranky, implies her body changes after children were negative. Saying she gifted him children gives me massive bleeping ick.
976B278D-FBB6-43D3-9A73-A937A6CE24FA.jpeg

---
Post 2:
She looks nicer now than she did when she was fatter, but I didn’t notice until other people told me
3F81849A-EBB8-473F-8897-57CD7BD551F0.jpeg

---
Post 3:
I was a crappy person when she met me, but look at all the amazing things I’ve done! I’m the provider for our household, but maybe one day it will be her turn to shine.
6FC56B13-44D7-48A8-B845-5D0E1A91E8A6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s all trash, but here’s the three most recent posts. Find me any compliments (beyond her recent appearance)? I feel dumber for having read these again.

Post 1: lists off his achievements and why he’s amazing, refers to her as always cranky, implies her body changes after children were negative. Saying she gifted him children gives me massive bleeping ick.
View attachment 2745081
---
Post 2:
She looks nicer now than she did when she was fatter, but I didn’t notice until other people told me
View attachment 2745084
---
Post 3:
I was a crappy person when she met me, but look at all the amazing things I’ve done! I’m the provider for our household, but maybe one day it will be her turn to shine.
View attachment 2745085
duck, he is so gross with these vomit-inducing word salads 🤮
And he's almost begrudgingly saying his wife looks better than before. The way he speaks about her, framing it as complimentary but really just wants to tell everyone how awesome he is. Yuck.

Reactions: 21
As he is probably funding the giant mortgage, I’d be concerned that his work finds out how tit he is at time management and efficiency and fire him…. Then you’re back to a half house or renting
Surely the swamp house wouldn’t sell for much more than $1.82mil they paid for it now. Realestate.com.au estimates with high confidence at $1.83mil.

Let’s say it does sell for $1.83mil, minus the selling agent fees (estimated 2-3%) of $36k to $54k, minus solicitors fees (estimated $2k), and minus any other tit they need to do. They would likely receive ~$1.77m.

Let’s also say that their deposit was 5%, which would make their loan around $1.7mil, which is repayments of ~$4900 per fortnight. They’d have around $1.65mil of the mortgage left after 18 months. So this would pay out their loan and leave them with ~$120,000 (before we take into account their other debts).

Solid investment, Kearnts! No wonder Sezzy is flogging a patch for everything and Brad works 16 hour days… these Kearnts be broke, amirite!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sez’s post was not for Brad. It was for the “stadium of fans” in a lame attempt to maintain the facade of having a perfect marriage.

I bet it was prompted by the Outspoken FB post as the infidelity rumour was being discussed in the comments.

Reactions: 28
@screenfreelookatme I’m also still laughing at “She’s fat, frigid and screams a lot”

Here’s a suggestion for a thread title

The Kearns #46 Brad thinks he could be in with a shot, oh wait he forgot Sez is fat, frigid and screams a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I reckon she wrote that post from the 24nov23 and posted it on his account.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2745081
---
Post 2:
View attachment 2745084
---
Post 3:
View attachment 2745085
But none of it his words. He uses CHATGPT or the like. "Drive" a bicycle? Uh huh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely the swamp house wouldn’t sell for much more than $1.82mil they paid for it now. Realestate.com.au estimates with high confidence at $1.83mil.

Let’s say it does sell for $1.83mil, minus the selling agent fees (estimated 2-3%) of $36k to $54k, minus solicitors fees (estimated $2k), and minus any other tit they need to do. They would likely receive ~$1.77m.

Let’s also say that their deposit was 5%, which would make their loan around $1.7mil, which is repayments of ~$4900 per fortnight. They’d have around $1.65mil of the mortgage left after 18 months. So this would pay out their loan and leave them with ~$120,000 (before we take into account their other debts).

Solid investment, Kearnts! No wonder Sezzy is flogging a patch for everything and Brad works 16 hour days… these Kearnts be broke, amirite!?
They don’t have money and you can’t convince me otherwise. That’s why Brad is working so much. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a second job.

Reactions: 19
They don’t have money and you can’t convince me otherwise. That’s why Brad is working so much. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a second job.
I actually thought this myself recently, there is zero chance he’s working 16 hour days saving the age care sector still.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.