The Kearns #36 I just Kearnt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @moulindickehead you’ve won yourself a ticket to a non-gender specific movie of your choice, complete with cup of lollies bigger than your head and some stuffed toy merch to play with for 5 minutes then throw into the crappy void known as the RSL foyer with your other, impulse purchased, and now forgotten about toys.

Big Sezz has continued her Kearnt-y ways, by posting complete and utter drivel about gendered lollipops and the people who are triggered by them. Her continued lack of real action in this space proves what we all know, she only cares about this topic for the engagement, and the faux outrage that baiting boomers on FB brings.

Brandley decided to pipe up with some contraception advice. Don’t trouble yourself with the effort of typing anything out Brandley; one look at your smug face and my vag slams shut faster than a disturbed clam. No action going down at my place tonight. Not even with a pear…

Speculation abounds about the possibility of a 5th little Kearnt. Usually one would say that the kids are aging out of Instagram “cuteness” but this has never been the case with those 3 unfortunate individuals. It’s obvious that Big Sezz’s partnerships are drying up, and the she’s been losing followers faster than she can buy more. Going by past examples Brandley should be getting bored with saving the aged care sector from his toilet stall and be ready to switch jobs soon 🤔 will he go back to flogging Nexba & publicly threatening women who disagree with him? Will a new, actual bubba be arriving in time to keep the followers hanging on?? Bubba toddlah is heading to school next year, what will the Real Housewife of Dora Creek have to fill her days with then?? Canteen duty? Ugh, as if!

Time will tell Tattlers…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She said she isn’t looking to work with any influencers… let’s hope that means Sarah can open her purse and buy her own products!
We all know that will never happen. Unless they are sold at Kmart.

In gender neutral packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congratulations @moulindickehead you’ve won yourself a ticket to a non-gender specific movie of your choice, complete with cup of lollies bigger than your head and some stuffed toy merch to play with for 5 minutes then throw into the crappy void known as the RSL foyer with your other, impulse purchased, and now forgotten about toys.

Big Sezz has continued her Kearnt-y ways, by posting complete and utter drivel about gendered lollipops and the people who are triggered by them. Her continued lack of real action in this space proves what we all know, she only cares about this topic for the engagement, and the faux outrage that baiting boomers on FB brings.

Brandley decided to pipe up with some contraception advice. Don’t trouble yourself with the effort of typing anything out Brandley; one look at your smug face and my vag slams shut faster than a disturbed clam. No action going down at my place tonight. Not even with a pear…

Speculation abounds about the possibility of a 5th little Kearnt. Usually one would say that the kids are aging out of Instagram “cuteness” but this has never been the case with those 3 unfortunate individuals. It’s obvious that Big Sezz’s partnerships are drying up, and the she’s been losing followers faster than she can buy more. Going by past examples Brandley should be getting bored with saving the aged care sector from his toilet stall and be ready to switch jobs soon 🤔 will he go back to flogging Nexba & publicly threatening women who disagree with him? Will a new, actual bubba be arriving in time to keep the followers hanging on?? Bubba toddlah is heading to school next year, what will the Real Housewife of Dora Creek have to fill her days with then?? Canteen duty? Ugh, as if!

Time will tell Tattlers…..
What an honour! Consider this the first step of redemption for the Central Coast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just love that HE keeps wearing it to games to try and get it signed….. would be better popping it on one of the boys (it would fit!) if he wants it signed.
At first glance the little runt could be mistaken for a kid wearing his massively oversized player issued jersey. That is until they saw his leathery head.

I really can’t work out how old these people are.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yet here you are Brad!? Having paid it KNOWING it wasn't signed you absolute flog..

I hope he has brat attack about them deleting the comment. It's infuriating isn't it you bleeping parasite.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, that comment looks like it was left in the middle of the day on a work day. That can’t be right because Brad doesn’t even have time to pee or heat up a microwave meal, how could he possibly be scrolling social media?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.