Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spacetrash

Did these two see Dudley Dursley in Harry potter and think that's exactly how they want to raise their children? Even Harry got better treatment than any of their pets.

Reactions: 21
This mentality their followers (the ones that stick around anyway 😂) have that they must have worked harder and therefore deserve their wealth is such backwards, bogan logic. Presumably they all have jobs and work hard too? Why do they think Sarah with her cleaner and multiple days at home alone, filming half assed, unplanned ads in the car pick up line is somehow doing it tough? Or her new favourite, ads in the kitchen in her sweaty gym gear. They don’t work harder than anyone else. They got lucky.

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
Not the compliment you think it is sez. Also braddles doesn't know how to do small projects remember? He's well known for going wayyy over budget and time. Also braddles do something small? With his small man syndrome and to be best at everything? No way
We know she’s asked for a “little deck” 🍆 at least 4 times 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

mummasoc

Chatty Member
And a couple of stories about Pokémon but not one about Anzac Day ? What a flog, especially for someone who has ‘served’ and I use the term loosely

• Angry

snarkism

Chatty Member
Wasn't the monstrosity outside meant to make weekends free and braddles teach the boys his super sick skillzzz, why pay for lessons?

• Haha

Snaggletooth

How she thinks these things are worth mentioning and implying how great garden gnome is!? Is just fucking weird.

Get him fuel ya cunt.
I came here to say the same thing.
She is so utterly selfish.
if my husband asked me to get him fuel so he could maintain our property whilst I was already going out and probably past the servo I would 100% do it. In fact I have many times.

She is so outdated in her views and she thinks it's worth a story and a love heart?! What an absolute idiot she is.

Also Brad looks like a pimple on an elephants ass on that mower. So tiny you would think he is 12 but looks about 55.... Get out of the sun ya gnome.

• Haha

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Where's Teddy's dolly? Haven't seen it for a while, guess it was another throwaway thing like everything else (today it's pokemon cards).

Let's make predictions about the party.
Here's mine:

* Brad doing skateboard flips wearing a backwards cap, stealing the limelight for himself and acting like a pure knobhead in front of other parents

* over the top setup, more money spent on crazy random shit

* Sarah filling her cup

• Haha
Didn’t She said he finished it yesterday at 5pm but he claims he finished as the party guests were arriving 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She also claimed that he works so much he can’t even have a lunch break and skips dinner and bedtime every night. And now for the past four weeks he’s apparently been building a skatepark dusk til dawn 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Thread Title suggestion :
The Kearns 33 - King of the ramp & his swamp ogre tramp, LBDO making her squirtle, waiting for council to give them some hurdles.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
I personally hope the council does investigate, fuck heads like this often think the rules don’t apply to them, they don’t check the rules first, consult neighbours, make sure it’s all safe, legal & above board.
They think they are superior and why should they care for the rules.
Fingers crossed, I’ll do some prayers & reiki distance to manifest this bunch of cunts to go down!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
The five individual shots of Ted with his Easter egg was bizarre. I doubt even Nan wants to see that on the family group chat.
THIS^ this is all her content and it is boring as batshit. Your children are bland, regular children. They shouldn’t be online Sez. Nothing is witty, interesting or poignant, you’re just lazy without a skerrick of talent.

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
I need someone to show me the maths. Skate parks are literally free. When is this going to pay for itself? They live in a swamp, they’ll still need to go to Slam Factory in wet weather. This doesn’t even replace a proper skate park anyway?

If the skatepark cost $1 and I went every single day, it would still take over 8 years before that thing paid for itself (with a low ball estimate that it cost $3k, which it didn’t).
View attachment 2094118
You have to forgive them, the followers are just as dumb as the Kearns themselves, clearly they didn’t get “a” education.

• Haha