Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vanilla latte please

Chatty Member
Fuck me, the kid gets a skate park, a mountain of presents, a wad a cash in $50 notes, a huge sign…

my hubby made me feel like I was spoiling our kids with his 3 gifts…

Reactions: 20

Kip

Absolutely not.
Sarge & Brad shouldn’t be in the same sentence.

I looked up Sarge’s medals last Anzac Day out of curiosity and he has served quite a few times across a few different wars and peace keeping missions. LBD is extremely proud but humble.

Brad didn’t serve at all. He couldn’t hack it.
Don’t think he even got a participation medal 🤣
But he did do woodwork in year 12!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Go on, Brad 👀. Be sure to include how much it costs to go to the skatepark, so we can see how long until your “investment” pays off!
A18C4932-F3E3-4269-B741-EAB2445CE922.jpeg

• Haha

HumptyDumptyLou

Reading more and more about permits in NSW. Pretty sure this ramp because of the size won’t be exempt from council approval. I think a few complaints and they will be in big shit. And something that size will need some sort of insurance. I can imagine there would be a lot of shit if another child not their own was to break a bone on it….
The thing with the ramp, apart from the sheer size of it, is the fact that it’s so close to their neighbours.
If I had a big old block of flat land albeit on a swamp, I’d park the ramp as far away as possible from all people because of the noise and annoyance factor. I’m curious to see how many kids try the ramp out at their kid’s birthday party and what other parents think of it. There’s no way I’d let my kid on something built by that dude.

• Heart

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
Poor Sezzy, a year ago she lost another friend. Her post this time a year ago has not aged well, as she has lost so many friends she never goes out anymore. It was her AJE era 😂 I don’t think she has attended another influencer event since the pink skirt and white top AJE outfit

Attachments

• Haha

taylorverse

Didn’t She said he finished it yesterday at 5pm but he claims he finished as the party guests were arriving 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Plagiarou

Will his mate now be forced to learn the correct prefix for a word beginning with a vowel for the family to survive? We may never know.
---
I just read that in Sir David Attenborough’s voice 🤣🤣🤣

Fav bit… “Pygmy alpha” 👏👏👏
Exactly the way in which I intended! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RedFrog2

Lol, “not posting to brag”. That’s exactly why they’re posting 😂. They are tacky af, new money, classless bogans and want everyone to know it.
That's exactly why they bought the official lake house, so they could brag and make everyone so jealous of their mansion on the lake. Except everyone has had a good laugh that they dropped 1.8 mil on a dump of a house that's been cobbled together literally on a swamp.

• Haha
So he's found another few hours during the week and on Saturday mornings to be a footy coach?
Where does he find those extra hours? Remember he doesn't even have time during the day to pop to the kitchen for lunch and his home office even has a built-in toilet.
Oh and well done Maaate for exposing the teams name etc.
Another detail of your (and other kids) life that probably should not be public.

vanilla latte please

Chatty Member
I read a comment earlier Brad in fact confirmed in a fb post that's Sarah was requested to not return to the police force as she breached her contract by "working" on social media whilst on maternity leave. This was after they were told about that legal letter than also was a breach of her conduct as a police officer. Not that she really ever was one she spent 90% of her career on mat leave.
wait… but I thought she didn’t walk away from the police…. She walked towards her family…

or was that Brad? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

canijustsay

VIP Member
Maybe she can donate some to the Mother’s Day stall at the kids school.
Anyone want to message the school with that suggestion?

• Haha