Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Personally I hope it flops 🤣
I know the owner of core in real life and she isn’t a pleasant woman so it makes laugh that she’s aligned her business with Sarah and Amy G to promote.

Big Kearns ain’t at all sexual and I’m contemplating paying the $25 to go for a laugh and watch her squirm in person trying to host

• Haha
Reactions: 22

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
I mean it’s all gross, but the worst part is it’s so deliberate! She would have known all the “aunties” (and Tattle creeps) would be lurking her profile today to see the birthday party and skate ramp extravaganza (read: shitshow). Its a totally calculated move to just BAM whack a ad in the middle of those stories.

And as a side note, I would take Amy Gerard’s and maybe even that whack job Mikki Fisher’s recommendations in this arena (I mean I know they’re not genuine recommendations but you get my point), but the mere thought of these Kearnts doing anything remotely sexual just ain’t it 🤮

• Haha

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Narrator:
Acting alone, this cunning female attempts to lure the Pygmy alpha to his ultimate demise, by preying on his greatest weakness - his narcissism.

To lull him into a false sense of security and take advantage of his low intelligence, she cleverly feigns interest in the costs of his vanity project. While her real intentions are clear to the viewer, the lure is too strong, and the need to humblebrag is too great. The Pygmy alpha succumbs, and fully discloses the extent of his stupidity and the costs incurred to satisfy his reliance on head pats from internet strangers.

It is now inevitable, there can be only one outcome. The pack descends. His vanity was his ultimate downfall. Will his cubs ever survive without him indulging their every whim? We may never know. And so the circle of life continues on the swapsavanna.

(Fades out to the tunes of ‘I just can’t wait to be king’…..)
I just read that in Sir David Attenborough’s voice 🤣🤣🤣

Fav bit… “Pygmy alpha” 👏👏👏

• Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Wow, just wow. So fucking cringe and smack bang in the middle of a 7yr olds bday story 😬
Love that she can't even say orgasm or vibrator in a vibrator ad 🤣, so much for removing the stigma when you can't even say the words.

I'm not a prude, but there's no way in hell I'd be buying my mother or sister a vibrator for Mother's day. They can keep that side to themselves thanks 🤢

Also, love the puddles on the ramp already, get used to that guys 🤣

• Haha

mummasoc

Chatty Member
LDB’s husband Sarge has definitely seen active service. I feel like he was SAS but could be wrong. They always do lovely, respectful, sincere Anzac Day posts.

• Heart
She packs ten times that amount for school, why so much less food at home 🤔
---
Not sure how I’ve lived this long with the brilliant tip of “play music in the car”. What an amazing idea 🥴

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Poor Sezzy, a year ago she lost another friend. Her post this time a year ago has not aged well, as she has lost so many friends she never goes out anymore. It was her AJE era 😂 I don’t think she has attended another influencer event since the pink skirt and white top AJE outfit
Controversial but she looks good in the pink skirt and white top pic. Like happy or something

For reference, and happy to be corrected, but isn’t this highlighted area the original plan and when Brad had spent $3k on materials (not including the ply for the skate surface)? I can’t believe they’ve dropped that much money and not even bothered to level the ground or put a slab down. It’s still balanced on tiles 🥴
AB6493AB-C882-40FD-975D-ED5D92672648.jpeg

• Wow

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
CONGRATULATIONS the OG @Bobley_the_1st for the winning thread title, tweaked slightly to fit. Original title “Thread 32 Kearnts Family, jacks of all trades, masters of none. It is all fun and games til the flood waters come.” with 52 votes!

You win a trip to the easter show, a flooded back lawn, a wonky home made $10000 skatepark, mouldy air conditioner vents and a coke allergy!

Same shit different day with these grifting losers. BigSez suddenly has hives but that could be just from the school holidays. Brandley was dubbed artistically gifted. Bobley came back but hasn’t been seen since.

Happy for one of our elite wordsmiths to do a full recrap!

Happy Easter! 🐣
Omg! How lucky am I! I’ll make a ad to share this amazing gift! (Not sponsored just love it!)
---
Can’t wait to see how long this pathetic skate ramp lasts, got to wet the wood 🙄 a phrase Brad wouldn’t be too familiar with 🤣🤣
Lol. We should make T-shirt’s with this, just got to wet the wood!

• Haha
  • Heart

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Are the seriously spending upwards of $10K per child per birthday? And they spent thousands at Christmas as well... When the influencer funds dry up (and they will, this can't be sustained forever), how will they continue this terrible tradition?

To go from being spoilt beyond all belief to a "normal" amount of presents will give these kids more trauma than Big W and 16 schools.

Migaloo

I bet myself that Brad would mansplain the process of building the skate ramp after he finished, but man that montage of selfies in front of the ramp with captioned mansplaining was even better 😂

• Haha