Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
Nothing but the best quality finishes for the 1.8 swamp shit tip.
Trigger warning next time thanks. Why does knocksy look like he’s wearing a Lego wig.
---
wait… but I thought she didn’t walk away from the police…. She walked towards her family…

or was that Brad? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤔
Oh my god that’s the funniest load of shit to ever come out of their snaggletoothed mouths.
---
That will come in real handy if he ever gets lost. He’s almost five and doesn’t even know his own name?! And why is a stranger asking him anyway? Not I think this happened 😂
View attachment 2115894
“That’s not my….last name?” What a dumb kid.
---
Do the kids normally go shopping barefoot?
Haven’t you seen Where the Crawdads Sing? You don’t need shoes where they’re from.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Reading more and more about permits in NSW. Pretty sure this ramp because of the size won’t be exempt from council approval. I think a few complaints and they will be in big shit. And something that size will need some sort of insurance. I can imagine there would be a lot of shit if another child not their own was to break a bone on it….

• Haha

dreams3268

And her ‘I hope that helps some of you’ at the end of her rushed spiel (with Teddy on the IPad again in the background!)
No Sez, it won’t help any of us!! None of us spend well over $5k on our children for their 7th Birthday!!!!
E19ED230-A452-4F8C-B8D3-292B8119BAE0.png

• Sick

notgifted

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see how long this pathetic skate ramp lasts, got to wet the wood 🙄 a phrase Brad wouldn’t be too familiar with 🤣🤣

• Haha

bessloves

A fair bit of a good tea for LDB over on the influencer tea page. Of particular note is the fact that she's willing to have a good discussion and not just block.
I love LDB. She will always respond to a DM and she is lovely! So happy she has distanced herself from the Kearnts

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
If that table of food is anything to go by she’s put in zero effort with the party, how damn boring, also the skate ramp had puddles 😂😂😂
The food was abysmal - literally a packet of marshmallows on a plastic plate, a packet of pringles and twisties also on a plastic plate and some cut up fruit - seriously she has to be joking!!! The whole thing is just sooooooooo sad!!

totaltatt

If strangers on the internet were speaking like that about my child - repeat ‘strangers’, who know where you live because you posted it, and every details of their lives and schedules, including where they go to school, I’d be really worried for their safety. Morons.
Absofuckinglutley! They rely so heavily on their
children to make an income that they think it's worth it, or more likely haven't thought about the potential consequences. We can't give these dipshits too much credit when it comes to thinking. They clearly don't do much of that. Sez probably thinks it's sweet all the 'aunties' are posting messages to him (not creeps and paedophiles).

Reactions: 19

notgifted

VIP Member
I hope all the follower Aunties are rushing over to Sezzies DM’s to wish their little Finny Bop a happy 7th birthday.
My son turned 7 a few weeks ago, no way did I spend this amount of money on utter useless shit!
I did buy a $12 Big W balloon, I considered not buying it as it was a waste 😂 but all this mindless spending for a 7th birthday is sick!
Love to see all the “friends” Finnay has at his party, be all new ring ins who don’t know what these Kearnts are like yet.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
“I pack a box for bubba too”

Just give him some titty milk instead, SquirtleSez. He’s a bubba after all.

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t even hate follow them anymore so this is the first time I’ve seen it. I laughed so hard. It looks like a bunch of cut up cardboard boxes stapled together 😂

• Haha
How she thinks these things are worth mentioning and implying how great garden gnome is!? Is just fucking weird.

Get him fuel ya cunt.
These “funny” stories are so bloody painful. All I got was she’s selfish af but expects him to do everything for her. And he’s cool with that.