The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, in her own pic she looks like a different person. Filters truly are magic
Those pants make her legs look twice their usual trunks size!
---
Can not wait for the reveal of which shop to avoid for several shades of tit brown on brown attire!

Reactions: 5
I need a close up of those pointy white shoes 😭

I knew Brad had a 90s kink, but she’s taken this way too far.
---
Is it these? Did she pay $300 to look this ridiculous?
2E949D4F-0FDB-4133-BB3F-3060D1452017.png

Checked those - don’t come in shades of tit! Beaky’s almost look like they have a ‘velvety’ look to them!

Could potentially be Country Road ones however!
New choice for her 😂
---
Was giving her the benefit of the doubt that maybe they were black? Why is everything always brown?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New choice for her 😂
To be fair, their autumn range is right up her alley! Most of it is brown - It would be a shame if she did move towards their as for the most part I love their range (except brown)!
---
---
Was giving her the benefit of the doubt that maybe they were black? Why is everything always brown?!
Maybe sending out subconscious messages 🤣

Colour for pays more
Brown pays tit?!?

Reactions: 2
The Kearnts 33 - Big Sez is the expert wanker in shades of brown and Little Brad hopes his death trap skate ramp won’t get torn down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont wanna ever hear her spew more tit about loving the real you etc if she's gonna filter herself this damn much and pretend she doesnt.
Makeup can only so much, that is filtered x100

Reactions: 18
So she was paid to attend and spruik the sex toy and super expensive vag tightening chair but all her posts were about HER make up and outfit ? Great choice
Of ambassador Core Restore. If o hadn’t seen Amy Gs posts I would have thought the event was for make up Application

Reactions: 23
duck; what a horror to wake up to, Big Ogre Sez went to fancy dress party dressed as the Poo Emoji, dear gosh 🤢 Boohoo or Target outfit?
she preaches self love, but duck the filters are working hard for the money right there.
Such a pretender.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still waiting to see the vagina pic. Come on Sarah! She will 10000% wanted to be fun and breezy, like Amy, but there’s no way she had it in her. Also, best photo I could see of Amy’s outfit 😂. Not my style, but looks neat and a bit sexy, appropriate for the event.
943CF7A8-BA1A-46FA-96EE-44B512493D04.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Love how the jacket is fresh and clean 🙄
What the actual duck is she thinking with adding all these extra rings to her fingers - looking like a strand of chipolatas there Sezza.
I still have no clue what the event was for or about because she didn’t post a single thing from the night except an outfit shot with her appearing like she’s about to go bowling with those shoes. She was paid for this?! I hope not a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still waiting to see the vagina pic. Come on Sarah! She will 10000% wanted to be fun and breezy, like Amy, but there’s no way she had it in her. Also, best photo I could see of Amy’s outfit 😂. Not my style, but looks neat and a bit sexy, appropriate for the event.
View attachment 2135166
At least it suits her figure & is appropriate for the night. Not dressed like a 65 year old frumpy Librarian

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.