The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely the jacket being marked, I think perhaps it’s suede type fabric and it has been rubbed or stained.

Reactions: 2
But on a whole, minus the white pumps I think she looked fine. The makeup was a little heavy too.
Not her worst look, but objectively, I hate it 😂. Hate the colour (although it probably is much more flattering on her than black). I don’t mind each piece individually, but I don’t think she’s styled them well together. I also think the jacket is poorly fitted, but might have looked okay with tailored trousers.

Reactions: 10
Not her worst look, but objectively, I hate it 😂. Hate the colour (although it probably is much more flattering on her than black). I don’t mind each piece individually, but I don’t think she’s styled them well together. I also think the jacket is poorly fitted, but might have looked okay with tailored trousers.
I just dislike her in general, so it doesn’t matter what she wears as she’s the ugliest person on the inside.

Reactions: 14
Never in my life have I seen a more filtered person. It doesn't look close to what she actually looks like (hidious) and yet she goes on and on about loving yourself for who you are. The hypocrisy.

Also she's getting paid to attend and advertise that event. The only advertising she's done is for the makeup place and my 7yo can do better make up.

She has beady eyes and a beak, and they highlighted that 🦅😂

Reactions: 6
That outfit choice 🤢
Brown and pretty much swallowed her up (a hard thing to do I'd imagine). She really needs a stylist.

Reactions: 3
Why is her head so wide??
Her parents were first cousins
---
That doesn’t even look anything like her, also looks like they created a new top lip line for her…love that look for her, she should keep it forever
---
When I see her kids I think to myself, wow, they need a present…. Also her outfit is two different shades of brown, two different textures, and a white boobie cover….her tummy was free but clearly she wasn’t comfortable to let it be seen

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
When I see her kids I think to myself, wow, they need a present…. Also her outfit is two different shades of brown, two different textures, and a white boobie cover….her tummy was free but clearly she wasn’t comfortable to let it be seen
Ooph. Knox only getting a notebook. He’s going to be pisseddddd. She’ll have to rush out and buy everyone tech decks and Pokémon cards now. Does she not find it at all alarming that a total stranger knows enough about her kids to buy them gifts perosnalised to their interests?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.