The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those lunch boxes for fruit break and recess have enough food for a bleeping week. They don’t get time to eat that much, also they are 7 and 9…I pack my 7 and 9 year olds less and they still don’t eat it all…and half the deli…I don’t get it
These lunch boxes are blowing my mind! Mine are too young for school yet. What happened to the old sandwich, packet of chips and piece of fruit 🤔🤣
Is this the norm?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These lunch boxes are blowing my mind! Mine are too young for school yet. What happened to the old sandwich, packet of chips and piece of fruit 🤔🤣
Is this the norm?! 😳
Some schools have rules about package foods and processed foods, but these lunch boxes aren’t normal

Reactions: 4
Sarah is getting bigger and bigger every day. It’s concerning. She should check her thyroid. She almost doesnt fit in that salon chair.
---
And also, the poll was great. No stadium of fans there, ammmmmmmirightladdies

Reactions: 9
Sarah is getting bigger and bigger every day. It’s concerning. She should check her thyroid. She almost doesnt fit in that salon chair.
---
And also, the poll was great. No stadium of fans there, ammmmmmmirightladdies
My thoughts exactly! Her tree stumps are a tight fit.

Also -

That snaggle tooth with her Yellow tongue and weird uneven nails!?

Did her #content pimple magically disappear!? Or is the gap in her brows taking over!?

No doubt the most individual, kindest, pink loving boy in all the land got the 'I love you just the way you are' card!?

Fuckkkkk off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really needs to find a new hairstyle for when she goes out. Those Curls she gets are outdated and just don’t suit her. Will she bring out a new AJE outfit for the event or is that so 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really needs to find a new hairstyle for when she goes out. Those Curls she gets are outdated and just don’t suit her. Will she bring out a new AJE outfit for the event or is that so 2022.
Probably Sportsgirl, she has a few from there lately, the ones that are reduced to $19-95

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brooke has tried her best but she’s limited with what she’s working with

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.