Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoomScroller

VIP Member
I’d die giving it to my mum!! Hey mum, thought you look like you weren’t satisfied…if you know what I mean
---
Yes. So professional. So good. Also…have we been calling him a legend…
Is he going to share the total piece spent on this budget project?

Reactions: 7
Checked those - don’t come in shades of shit! Beaky’s almost look like they have a ‘velvety’ look to them!

Could potentially be Country Road ones however!
New choice for her 😂
---
Was giving her the benefit of the doubt that maybe they were black? Why is everything always brown?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never even heard of Devon roll. After googling it I can see why it's not something that I'd buy. It looks gross.
It’s called different things in different parts of Australia, but I didn’t know it came in a roll either! Can’t say I’ve ever contemplated buying the slices for my kids 🫠

I don’t think any tradesman would be involved because it’s a monstrosity 😂, but he may have roped in his step dad while he was there over the weekend.

I had to do some digging for a personal matter but had a full hour of access to court details. (FYI not illegal - $10 for one hour and you can look it all up yourself, a lawyer family member suggests it when dating 😂 it’s like the lemon check for second hand cars) I did my stuff and had some leftover time. The Brad Kearns that pops up is a guy who also got charged with breaking and entering worksites etc. not the same one.

I’m assuming what I found for ‘Sencon’ Sarah Kearns is all in relation to her police ‘career’.
And how does one access this website for my own personal reasons?

jumble

I wonder if she is serving her kids nutritious dinner up with Flora spread on white bread like they have for breakfast.

• Haha

totaltatt

The end of that metal pipe looks a bit hazardous for the bubbah but the more you look the worse it all gets.
---

He’s very advanced didn’t you know, and if you don’t agree then Brad will tell you to fuck off because this isn't a spectator sport. Or is it? Argh I kearnt keep up!
I kearnt! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha