Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She opened a couple of bags of chips and outsourced everything else to the mum and horny single sister.
She is lazy af.
---
Hey Sez, my kid had a birthday recently too. Let me fix your post for you. I just think it’s best that a post that alleges to be about a child’s party should actually be about the party? Not the dad, even if he does constantly need praise heaped on him just for existing. Maybe thank his guests for coming? I know they’re the most kind and respectful kids ever, but I think your manners may need some work 🤙🏻
~~~~
Party time 🛹

Finn had an epic seventh birthday party! Thank you to all the friends and family who came out to help celebrate. Extra thanks to my mum and sister for catering and cleaning my shit tip house! He had an amazing day and felt so much love 🫶🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Aren't her boys the most respectful boys in the world? Why would they be throwing cushions on the floor? Aren't they outside all day every day? She needs a spreadsheet for the lies she tells.

Reactions: 18

jumble

Megan Gale takes her son to a public skate park, and he wears full safety gear… Megan probably could afford to have a ridiculous ramp at home, but obviously isn’t an idiot. Also her husband is just so ridiculously attractive.

• Heart

snarkism

Chatty Member
Hes never going to live down his post of big w trauma and public schooling and I love that for the pompous show off that he is

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
He’s got to fudge up his excel spreadsheet to hide the real cost from his wife, who always spends all their money #sales amirightfellas

• Haha
Honestly, how fragile is Brad’s ego that they make the entire family drive around in that, rather than in Sarah’s large family car where they’d all be so much more comfortable.

• Haha

Crockjock

VIP Member
As an ex military man you'd think Brad might have spent some time today educating those boys re ANZAC day. I don't think he has as Sarah would definitely have filmed it.

notgifted

VIP Member
What are the odds on no pics from tomorrow so we can’t Tattle on how few friends actually come to the party?
Or will it be their chance to finally boast how popular the kids are, now they are at a new school, people may not have had time to get to know the real Kearns

• Haha
Begged her stadium of followers for a comment, using the kid for emotional blackmail, and still absolutely woeful engagement. I don’t get how two ex-police officers (regardless of how long they did or didn’t serve 🫠) think this is okay and encourage it? There is zero safeguarding. She can pretend all she wants, but imagine someone coming up to Finn and saying this in person? Scary.
65160E19-DDFA-4B53-9F96-DD2D38B504F8.jpeg

092B05ED-FE85-4F11-BB7D-4DD3AE3E09CF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
I can’t tell if this is before they add the ramp surface? Surely this can’t be it. It’s a lot of ply to then add more over the top. This thing is costing a fortune. The sides look super crappy too. Surely you’d spray paint those before building, the timber looks awful and mismatched.
Like anything else these Kearnts do, it's a half assed job that they've poured a ridiculous amount of money in to and is clearly a heap of shit but they think it's amazing 😂

Notamused

Maybe all those gaps are water drainage holes? 😀. Imagine all the critters who can take up residence underneath the ramp.

• Haha

spacetrash

Can’t wait to see how long this pathetic skate ramp lasts, got to wet the wood 🙄 a phrase Brad wouldn’t be too familiar with 🤣🤣
BAHAHAHA!!! I bet it's a lights off and pitch black situation when anything goes on.

Everything about this ramp just makes me lol so much. Especially when Sez calls him clever, how belittling. $10k could have got someone a new set of nostril that aren't horse-like. Instead the man child secured multiple weekends avoiding interacting with his wife and children.

• Haha