Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Gosh their neighbours are *right there*….they will no doubt hear all these swamp people lurching around on this loud rickety wooden piece of crap. If you look closely and past Sezzies massive nostrils and chompy snaggle tooth, you can see the neighbours house *right there*

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

canijustsay

VIP Member
Someone’s clearly home and being resentful that she’s out doing her vibrator gig so he’s made a misogynist post to pull her down a peg.

I noticed Amy Gerard’s gig sold out. Sarah’s didn’t 🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Gee for a family that was showing the skate park all the time, we’ve hardly seen it lately…

• Haha

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Jackie? You here babe? You should be!

Why bother asking Sez, you had replies saying don’t get smiggle (on fb stories) and you were still going to get them. Sez knows best peeps.
$79 ear bud things (apparently, sticker says $119), a speaker he didn’t ask for $149, a party $???? And, the eleventy billion dollar skate park extravaganza. For a kids birthday.

FFS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

snarkism

Chatty Member
I dont wanna ever hear her spew more shit about loving the real you etc if she's gonna filter herself this damn much and pretend she doesnt.
Makeup can only so much, that is filtered x100

That will come in real handy if he ever gets lost. He’s almost five and doesn’t even know his own name?! And why is a stranger asking him anyway? Not I think this happened 😂
DA04630B-1CDC-458C-B143-899B56325467.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

notgifted

VIP Member
The refusal to buy Brad mower fuel, that’s a cunt act if ever I saw one. How good does she thinks she bloody is?
She is already going out, how about take the jerry can with you and fuel it up, too your own car up while you are it, ah but that’s right, that’s a man’s job and you can’t possibly do that.
---
Brad, next time she asks for her tea or water when she’s already upstairs in bed, try saying no and film her, show us what happens.

• Haha

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
A fair bit of a good tea for LDB over on the influencer tea page. Of particular note is the fact that she's willing to have a good discussion and not just block.
That was me ✋ I had to add the block part to get under Sez’s skin.

We know they’re quiet because they’re spewing out faux legal threats to the tea page.They’re so fragile.
---
Has Blandley ever given a reason for leaving the force? Given we had a reliable source give us deets alluding to him being stood down for smexual smarrassment, I’d love to know what his excuse was…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha