Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoomScroller

VIP Member
The amount this thing has cost possibly could of paid a professional to build a good one, supported a local business…this also looks odd, like so long but no depth….I’m not a skater, I have no clue
What a shame that there wasn't a local skate business they could have supported.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Think Lake Mac Council need a little email or 10 about this. Surely it would need a permit or a DA or something. Maybe it also needs a “disturbing the peace” complaint or three.
Add in an email to the school from concerned parents that their kids were on her stories alongside sex toy ads while you’re at it.

• Wow
I still have the ick from “here’s a children’s birthday party, oh let’s take a quick ad break to talk about sex toys”.

• Sick

notgifted

VIP Member
Oh but it will be everyone else's fault but their own. 'sadly, due to a handful of disgusting, negative trolls, all of the hard work and effort Brad put in to the skate ramp for our kind, respectful and loving boys is now going to waste. We weren't hurting anyone and it's a shame that a few people have to ruin things for everyone'.
No, assholes. There's a process for these kind of things, and you aren't above council permits just because you want to flaunt your seemingly never ending pile of cash to your bogan followers 🙄
Just like it wouldn’t have been their fault when they dug out their mini backyard before a pool application was been approved and said it was due to a dodgy pool guy, no, it wasn’t his fault, it was theirs for not waiting on an approval and thinking they’ll just get to have whatever they want.

• Haha
So he is a fucking engineer now too… why does sez have libido issues with such a sex God husband
Brad said he watched a heap of YouTube videos and no doubt did a shit tonne of Googling, maybe it’a not plans but certainly a lot of the measurements and finer details. But yes Sarah, Brad is the King of Everything. Nothing he can’t do (except do the laundry properly).

• Haha
Sez hasn’t done any other notable ads recently has she?
I keep a list on the wiki 😂. She’s due for a Nutraorganics ad this week 👀

I don’t think I’d say the best seat in the house is right next to the kids play area, but sure. I wonder why she hasn’t posted her new couch and ottoman!

• Haha

hazelnot

Chatty Member
I was quickly tapping through the stories and had to go back to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. If I were a parent of a child in those stories that were the bookends to her sex toy ad I would be furious.
Just ran here for this exact vent. What the actual fuck!

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
The skate park looks weird…is it meant to have so many obvious joins…and flatness
---
Wonder if they asked all the parents permission prior to posting the kids to the 91k audience…

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
I hope the bunny/wombat/swamp monster used GF flour or Sez will have huge hives!

And why is the bunny trekking in snow from outdoors? Surely swamp mud (cocoa) would be more appropriate!

• Haha

kmac22

I am horrified by the timing of this ad!!! Honestly. And saying it's the perfect gift for MOTHER'S DAY!? Maybe I'm a prude, but I want handmade stuff from my kids for mother's day, not a sex toy! 🤮🤯

Not a prude.. but Mother’s Day gifts are supposed to be all about your children buying you gifts.. I would be completely and utterly uncomfortable with my son buying me a sex you for Mother’s Day! That’s just weird and totally inappropriate 😬