Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
So they will burn the midnight oil and get this ramp and spick & span, be utter show offs and post how they make miracles happen for their deserving kids, they work so hard guys.
Wish just for once they would come unstuck.
---
The ramp story Sezzie has up, I counted 12 sheets on that one side alone, those sheets start at $295 a sheet 😅 fucking hell guys, did the Kearns win the lotto and they are holding out on us ??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

notgifted

VIP Member
Jumping castle business’s in Qld have some super strict rules about having them pegged & weighted down, not up & inflated over certain wind speeds, huge insurance & they also have to be inspected often & signed off on, I bet Brad couldn’t care for any of that shit, he’ll just leave that thing up until it kills the grass or floats away in the next flood.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Oh fuck! Does this mean the big fake legal letter will be coming back out with a deep dive on these inbred clowns!?

Do your thaaaang influencer tea!

• Heart
  • Haha

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
As a daughter of an Army dad and a wife of an Air Force Officer of 20 years this is a day of memories. Its lovely to speak to your children about this, like LDB. AmyLou, Cachia and the horrible Kearns just really piss me off.

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
Lauren last night
5BA326F0-98F0-4DED-81C5-C04BB560CDD1.jpeg
Sarah this morning
FED1072C-F7B9-4AB9-B6EA-80F45E0E4756.jpeg

except we know that Lauren’s kid most likely does know her name and this is just a cute story (which she backed up with video evidence of kid actually saying it).

But Sarah’s kid almost definitely didn’t say this (she films everything but never has any of these ‘cute’ sayings on film) but also probably doesn’t know his name.

canijustsay

VIP Member
James ad in the middle so people watch it.

I wouldnt waste my money on that shit, it doesn’t work… look at their faces!

• Haha
Sarah’s “not many” chocolate eggs because nan brings them lots, is already way more than my kids are getting. They were everywhere!!

I guess she’s gone off the RSL foyer already if they’re doing all the Easter stuff upstairs.
Lucky Nanna is back in the picture just in time for Easter or they would’ve had to buy out the entire Easter Egg section at *gasps* Big W on their own.

• Haha