The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she thinks these things are worth mentioning and implying how great garden gnome is!? Is just bleeping weird.

Get him fuel ya bleep.
These “funny” stories are so bloody painful. All I got was she’s selfish af but expects him to do everything for her. And he’s cool with that.

Reactions: 19
How she thinks these things are worth mentioning and implying how great garden gnome is!? Is just bleeping weird.

Get him fuel ya bleep.
I came here to say the same thing.
She is so utterly selfish.
if my husband asked me to get him fuel so he could maintain our property whilst I was already going out and probably past the servo I would 100% do it. In fact I have many times.

She is so outdated in her views and she thinks it's worth a story and a love heart?! What an absolute idiot she is.

Also Brad looks like a pimple on an elephants ass on that mower. So tiny you would think he is 12 but looks about 55.... Get out of the sun ya gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The full lewk for anyone interested. Just buying whatever combo is on the model is the only thing she’s ever actually stuck to consistently. She did spice it up ala Emmylou with her activewear crop. O
039ED3B6-CE06-40FB-88A7-8338266EBC7F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The full lewk for anyone interested. Just buying whatever combo is on the model is the only thing she’s ever actually stuck to consistently. She did spice it up ala Emmylou with her activewear crop. O
View attachment 2135446
View attachment 2135446
$229 for Pants
$359 Jacket

I just can not fathom the money spent on her wardrobe!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
$229 for Pants
$359 Jacket

I just can not fathom the money spent on her wardrobe!
But they aren’t even spent on classics pieces that she can mix & match with. She just buys stuff that doesn’t suit her & that are horrid colours. I doubt we will see her wear that outfit again.

Reactions: 12
The refusal to buy Brad mower fuel, that’s a bleep act if ever I saw one. How good does she thinks she bloody is?
She is already going out, how about take the jerry can with you and fuel it up, too your own car up while you are it, ah but that’s right, that’s a man’s job and you can’t possibly do that.
---
Brad, next time she asks for her tea or water when she’s already upstairs in bed, try saying no and film her, show us what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The refusal to buy Brad mower fuel, that’s a bleep act if ever I saw one. How good does she thinks she bloody is?
She is already going out, how about take the jerry can with you and fuel it up, too your own car up while you are it, ah but that’s right, that’s a man’s job and you can’t possibly do that.
---
Brad, next time she asks for her tea or water when she’s already upstairs in bed, try saying no and film her, show us what happens.
He is ball-less. Imagine how much he would be punished, and not in the sexy way
---
New thread https://tattle.life/threads/the-kea...-her-toy-brads-isnt-big-enough-for-her.38890/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.