The Kardashians #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we are on thread 7.

The Kim and Pete relationship real or fake?

Kayne and whatever her name is relationship real or fake as hell?

Khloe please stay the hell away from Tristan again.

Kourt and Travis B wedding soon, rumours 4 months away!

Reactions: 9
Kanye’s is clearly a PR relationship and he’s not even trying to hide it

Reactions: 9
Again, I question anyone who sees nothing wrong with his lyrics. A father publicly putting down his kids, and the way they act or behave is mind-blowing to me. The joke is on him, because it only makes him look bad.

Even if he is trying to shade Kim, it's still damaging to the kids. He's supposed to protect them from criticism, not tell everyone they're spoilt (which is literally nor their fault).

Him bashing Kim is just as bad, why choose to have kids with someone you know is selfish and materialistic?

Kanye always thinks he's the victim. Weird man child.

Reactions: 29
Yes you shouldn't put down your kids etc but you have to take into consideration he is mentally ill so that is why most of time he says/does things he shouldn't.

Reactions: 4
Lyrics are meant to be personal and often like therapy for Kanye types. I am on the fence if I agree with it or not, it wasn’t that bad, all the same it seems hypocritical to say you want to keep them out of the limelight then use them in your music 1. To make money 2. To make a point to your ex

Reactions: 5
Yes you shouldn't put down your kids etc but you have to take into consideration he is mentally ill so that is why most of time he says/does things he shouldn't.
Of course, and I know bipolar can effect his behaviour and words. And the truth is, we don't know when it is or isn't that side of him. But I'm just saying it doesn't make it okay or any less hurtful to the kids.

Reactions: 6
I've been a lurker for a while now but just came to say that I'm glad Kim walked away from Kanye, it was quite obvious it wasn't working and I honestly think she did try to make it work. I've always thought he's quite controlling and new he's just hitting new heights. I don't know how he can be so mad at Kim tbh she's only really had Pete since Kanye and he's been spotted with 74937638 models. Difference is, kim doesn't care because she checked out long ago.

I actually ship Kim and Pete wether they are romantically involved or not. He's obviously giving her something Kanye didn't 🤷🏻‍♀️

I used to like Khloe but now not so much. Grow a backbone for god's sake.

Kylie's voice irritates me so much that I don't even 'keep up' with her at all but I hear she got a lot of flack for the Astroworld tragedy, no suprise there.

Kourt and Travis need to get a bleeping room far, far away from social media I can count the skin cells on their tongues from the amount I've seen them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is that not Khloes garden the party was held? Its like Trues house in the Piñata pic, how did he not know Khloes address? Then saying he was supposed to be in Miami, sure he knew it was Chicagos birthday but organised to go to Miami and changed mind last minute as she was going to "imprint" 🤔 I think there's going to be more meltdown and public slanging from him

Reactions: 3
I don't buy that he wasn't invited, he just wants to cause a scene to get Kim's attention.

Was Pete even there? Seems odd that he would be there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is that not Khloes garden the party was held? Its like Trues house in the Piñata pic, how did he not know Khloes address? Then saying he was supposed to be in Miami, sure he knew it was Chicagos birthday but organised to go to Miami and changed mind last minute as she was going to "imprint" 🤔 I think there's going to be more meltdown and public slanging from him
Maybe he didn't know whos house it was being held at?

That was at Kylie's house wasn't it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.