The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kendall’s body on the runway for Jacquemus. Why does she filter her body when it looks that good anyway! Her legs and torso are insane

Reactions: 8
Kendall’s refusal to acknowledge her privilege really grates on me, and it was even worse during the reunion. The fact that she genuinely thinks she had it harder than other girls trying to get in to modelling is insane. She says she dropped the “Jenner” and just went by Kendall, errr as if anyone won’t still know who you are. And when she said that she flew all over the US and Europe trying to book jobs - how many aspiring models have the money to do that? That’s privilege in itself. She is clueless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Kendall’s refusal to acknowledge her privilege really grates on me, and it was even worse during the reunion. The fact that she genuinely thinks she had it harder than other girls trying to get in to modelling is insane. She says she dropped the “Jenner” and just went by Kendall, errr as if anyone won’t still know who you are. And when she said that she flew all over the US and Europe trying to book jobs - how many aspiring models have the money to do that? That’s privilege in itself. She is clueless.
YES. This. Boohoo having to work harder than anyone else to get into the industry by flying around the world. How many wannabe models have had to flatshare, skimp on the very basics to afford a taxi to a casting or to get photos for their portfolio. Not saying this is the case for all but it happens and it sounds so lacking in awareness to say she had to hop on a first class flight all over the place to try and get a booking.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s just so ironic cause when you compare Kendall to the Hadid sisters who too have been brought up with filthy rich parents ... she’s so in denial of it I can’t

Reactions: 15
I remember when she did that interview for Love and came over as super pretentious. Lots of models called her out! Found these pictures online which shows the quote and Vlada Roslyakova’s response.
4C671BDB-2572-4B8E-B596-060FA151C4D5.jpeg
A80D5BF6-3B57-41AB-9AE9-942937DECBA1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Kris Jenner made a few calls and bam, kendall was a supermodel.It's the same with the Hadid's. Yes, they a good looking, tall and skinny but their careers are thanks to wealthy famous parents. Kris and kim deserves every ounce of credit from Kenny and kylie's careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Kris Jenner made a few calls and bam, kendall was a supermodel.It's the same with the Hadid's. Yes, they a good looking, tall and skinny but their careers are thanks to wealthy famous parents. Kris and kim deserves every ounce of credit from Kenny and kylie's careers.
She does and gets commission everytime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember Gigi vey early on in her career on real housewives of BH talking about modelling with her mum? It was such a cringe moment “people think modelling is easy but there is so much you have to do… like…”and then just trailed off as she couldn’t think what was complicated about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Caitlin is about to be cancelled. If she isn't America is unfixable.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why r
That homeless people need to be removed from Venice beach as they're destroying it and moved to a field.

That homeless people need to be removed from Venice beach as they're destroying it and moved to a field.
Why is it Ruining her view of the beach?

Reactions: 1

I have no idea what Caitlin has said or in what context but I did see a video of the homeless on Venice beach recently and it was terrifying. People having full on fist fights, openly shooting drugs in front of tourists etc. It was more akin to skid row after dark than the Venice Beach I visited a few years ago. I'm off to Google her comments....

Reactions: 5
I have no idea what Caitlin has said or in what context but I did see a video of the homeless on Venice beach recently and it was terrifying. People having full on fist fights, openly shooting drugs in front of tourists etc. It was more akin to skid row after dark than the Venice Beach I visited a few years ago. I'm off to Google her comments....
Interesting to know the context, the articles I read didn't give any.

Reactions: 3
Interesting to know the context, the articles I read didn't give any.
There is a big homeless encampment on Venice beach, which has turned the area into a no go zone with daily violence, drugs, there was even a murder this week. If you type Venice beach homeless into google you'll get an idea. Still not sure what the solution is though. It's all very sad, but they clearly need help.

• Sad
There is a big homeless encampment on Venice beach, which has turned the area into a no go zone with daily violence, drugs, there was even a murder this week. If you type Venice beach homeless into google you'll get an idea. Still not sure what the solution is though. It's all very sad, but they clearly need help.
100%, but the answer definitely isn’t to ship them off to a field so that they’re no longer in Caitlin’s line of sight

Reactions: 10
She didn't stop with the homeless comments either, which yes is pretty frightening but her pal is moving their private plane hangar because of the homeless problem. This makes things difficult for Caitlyn but she also says there is no need for a rail network because private planes are accessible..

• Haha
She didn't stop with the homeless comments either, which yes is pretty frightening but her pal is moving their private plane hangar because of the homeless problem. This makes things difficult for Caitlyn but she also says there is no need for a rail network because private planes are accessible..
Caitlin is so delusional.

Reactions: 5
Never liked Caitlin, didn’t like her as Bruce either. Bad bad vibes from her and I always felt she was as good at placing the blame on kris and good at pulling the woe is me, kris is so horrible and controlling card

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.