The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caitlyn has also riled people by coming out against 'critical race theory' being taught in schools, which is astonishing considering she has a black granddaughter. Im not sure if she has even researched what it is for her to be talking about it. For a start it wouldnt be taught until college and secondly it just seems like she is coming out with this to make headlines and appeal to Republican voters. She basically just sounds like an asshole with all these ill informed comments, she's really making a fool of herself, career all washed up and tryna make a move into politics but has alienated herself from both sides of the spectrum.

In law and sociology classes, the goal of critical race theory is to bring awareness to the existence of systemic racism, provide context for how it got there, and offer a space for discussion on how to eradicate it. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scarymommy.com/caitlyn-jenners-stance-critical-race-theory/?amp=1

Reactions: 7
Caitlyn has also riled people by coming out against 'critical race theory' being taught in schools, which is astonishing considering she has a black granddaughter. Im not sure if she has even researched what it is for her to be talking about it. For a start it wouldnt be taught until college and secondly it just seems like she is coming out with this to make headlines and appeal to Republican voters. She basically just sounds like an asshole with all these ill informed comments, she's really making a fool of herself, career all washed up and tryna make a move into politics but has alienated herself from both sides of the spectrum.

In law and sociology classes, the goal of critical race theory is to bring awareness to the existence of systemic racism, provide context for how it got there, and offer a space for discussion on how to eradicate it. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scarymommy.com/caitlyn-jenners-stance-critical-race-theory/?amp=1
I thought she was trying to get a job in politics or something like that. I mean what else can she do?

Reactions: 1
Isn't Bella a little old for Scott? he likes them young, barely legal.
Well he did when Kourt was with the man they were not allowed to call by name Younness, sorry spelt wrong probably. She was on holiday with him and then Scott appeared 2ith Bella I think it was Italy? Simon Huck was there too I think.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s going down the same route as Kylie, she’s just done the same thing to revamp the range as ‘clean beauty’ or some tit along those lines 😂

Reactions: 11
This sounds to me like she wants to change the name of KKW so has decided to start a whole new brand instead. Why change something that is so successful?
Hmmm not sure her make-up line is successful. Her last hype product was her first one, the contour stick. A lot of sales amd discount codes 👀👀

Reactions: 5
My thoughts exactly. Although she finishes the post with “Kim Kardashian West” 🧐
My initial thoughts was that everything is being taken down so that the W can be removed as inconspicuously as possible. Describing it as a rebrand makes it blend in with that rather than one day just removing the W but keeping everything else the same. It’s all abit silly though because it’s not as if their divorce is hush hush!

Reactions: 8
She will be rebranding and it’ll be sold in more places like Kylie Cosmetics is gonna be. Rather than just being on their sites and Ulta, they’re gonna be in so many other places. A LOT more money will be made doing it this way. It was part of the plan when Kylie sold half of Kylie Cosmetics. I can’t remember the name of the company that bought Kylie but i know they also have OPI and other beauty stuff. In the long run it’ll make them a LOT of money. Kylie Cosmetics is gonna be in Boots and Selfridges, that’s a whole lot of footfall of people who would’ve been put off by shipping fees and import fees.
The cosmetics industry must be so lucrative!

Reactions: 6
She will be rebranding and it’ll be sold in more places like Kylie Cosmetics is gonna be. Rather than just being on their sites and Ulta, they’re gonna be in so many other places. A LOT more money will be made doing it this way. It was part of the plan when Kylie sold half of Kylie Cosmetics. I can’t remember the name of the company that bought Kylie but i know they also have OPI and other beauty stuff. In the long run it’ll make them a LOT of money. Kylie Cosmetics is gonna be in Boots and Selfridges, that’s a whole lot of footfall of people who would’ve been put off by shipping fees and import fees.
The cosmetics industry must be so lucrative!
I actually didn’t know Kylie Cosmetics was launching in the U.K. Is it sad that I actually want to try some of it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I imagine the "W" part of the name is going for starters!
But still signed off Kim Kardashian West it might happen but she had to rebrand with kimono to skims so who knows

I actually didn’t know Kylie Cosmetics was launching in the U.K. Is it sad that I actually want to try some of it? 🤣
I bought the serum and eye cream. Serum smelt very odd and the eye cream nope awful. There is a led mirror on her site 20 quid! Got 1 from Amazon for 10.99. Too expensive for me, kylie's products

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Haha no! I will try them again if they’re sold over here (bought 2 lip kits in the US a few years back) - I liked them but can’t justify the cost of P&P from there

Reactions: 3
This sounds to me like she wants to change the name of KKW so has decided to start a whole new brand instead. Why change something that is so successful?
Well exactly. People don’t change stuff that is financially successful unless it is due to legal or moral reasons.
I think moral reasons are not applicable to the Kards, so it’s either losing money or about to get sued.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the eye shadow palettes, have a few of the lip kits but looks like my favourite one isn’t coming back 😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.