The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the obsession with these all in one, including gloves outfits Kim seems to be wearing whenever she leaves the house at the moment.

Reactions: 5
Wow I’m so happy for them, I do love them together ❤🖤. Like someone said they have been friends for years so sometimes that can be a very good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm loving this. You can be loved up at any age/stage in life 😂
Did I see her kids in the engagement video or just randoms?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else seeing a lot of check on Scott stuff. Like no! He's a grown-up and this is none of his business.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally agree!! Besides he was the one who did wrong in their relationship anyway. I’m so happy Kourt’s got her happy ever after. She’s my favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally agree! She can’t be responsible for his happiness for her entire life, ahead of her own!
Anyone else seeing a lot of check on Scott stuff. Like no! He's a grown-up and this is none of his business.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah, Scott is a disgusting man child and grooms teenagers, I really don’t get why he’s considered this misunderstood, suffering victim…some of the comments almost makes me roll my eyes out of my head 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.