The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tenner says Kylie has a baby boy called Sunny / Sunni. Also it always surprises me that people don’t get the whole stormi Webster / stormy weather thing when they question Stormis name.. the kardashian clan have always been a bit querky with the first and last name gimmick ( ie North West). That’s just my take lol 🤷🏼‍♀️
i think North suits her name. As for Psalm, Saint, Chicago, Reign, Stormi and True forget it!

Reactions: 7
I keep seeing Kim and the rest of the family wearing Nike, remember when they were eating out of Kanye’s arse and wearing adidas and yeezy’s all the time.

Reactions: 6
Highly suspicious photo of Khloe where the thick exterior wall behind her actually narrows as it goes downwards! Who would have thought! 🤣🙄
F1E8171C-E30E-452B-8090-3A50550F8EEF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her legs are accidentally cropped so short on the balcony photo that she looks like a Shetland pony.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look, its definitely not photoshop :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note imagine paying all that money on your revenge body, getting up at 4am to slog it out with a PT and still not being content. Insta should have been nuked yesterday, the effect this fuckery has on people is immense.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she looks awful in this picture!
She really does - can’t help but think of the picture that MJ posted and how gorgeous her smile was in that photo, she looked so much more beautiful than this filtered/photo shopped to f*ck photo!!

Reactions: 9
I would say a mix of both, she barely seems to eat anymore
I hated seeing them eat a plastic box filled with Salad leafs and they'd shake the box up as put in some sauce or whatever then just sit there eating leaves. Yawn.
I think more exercise she is obsessed her and Kim. The fight to be the skinniest. Fir me it's sad but with Khloe she still has those thoughts of being called "the fat sister" by people. I think that haunts her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.