The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got the Ks on and it's Kris' Great Gadsby party. Forgot Boy George was there!
Khloe with dealing with Lamar issue drank a lot quickly.
Kris' video hilarious and the girls re doing the video so funny. I know they get their haters and critism but them are so close and it's family before everything

Reactions: 5
Just got the Ks on and it's Kris' Great Gadsby party. Forgot Boy George was there!
Khloe with dealing with Lamar issue drank a lot quickly.
Kris' video hilarious and the girls re doing the video so funny. I know they get their haters and critism but them are so close and it's family before everything
Is that when Kylie made it about her and started crying about β€˜T’ 🀣🀣 it used to make me cringe when they would say T

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that when Kylie made it about her and started crying about β€˜T’ 🀣🀣 it used to make me cringe when they would say T
Think that was another party, she was at Kris' partying with T her, him, kourt, Kenny and khloe all in 1 car. Kim was preggers and was at her mums. I think I know what party you are on about, it had the photoshoot with the car and all 5 girls were meant to be in it shooting the birthday video. The show I watched might be after that one.

Reactions: 5
Think that was another party, she was at Kris' partying with T her, him, kourt, Kenny and khloe all in 1 car. Kim was preggers and was at her mums. I think I know what party you are on about, it had the photoshoot with the car and all 5 girls were meant to be in it shooting the birthday video. The show I watched might be after that one.
Ohhh and I know what party you mean where Khloe kept screaming in some accent and was embarrassing Kris 😭 she actually pissed me off on that ep.. wouldnt let her finish talking and was shouting that her mums panties were wet wtf 😭

Reactions: 11
Ohhh and I know what party you mean where Khloe kept screaming in some accent and was embarrassing Kris 😭 she actually pissed me off on that ep.. wouldnt let her finish talking and was shouting that her mums panties were wet wtf 😭
Yes! Classy as ever Khloe. But tbf she had been at Lamars beside for days. So letting off steam maybe but cut her Mum's speech up, and was pretty crude. Kenny was doing her Victoria Secrets runway the next day. Fall out with her Dad.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ is there anything left of the old khloe! She looks like barbie in all the SNL photos in that red dress! What money can buy!

Look at her here. The face. Not right
I get the get healthy get fit bollocks but what keep changing your face so much?
I'm rewatching the old seasons at the moment and it's honestly really quite sad. Khloe was never ugly and now she looks nothing like herself :((

Reactions: 9
It's like she's trying to look more and more like True which is weird af in my opinion since she's the spitting image of scummy Tristan πŸ₯΄

To be fair to Khloe, the woman was absolutely hounded because she didn't fit the aesthetic, as was Kylie. I can't imagine what that would feel like... so I tend not to judge the surgery or indeed entirely new faces too harshly. Its the I haven't had any extensive plastic surgery that grates and also the cartoon character level photoshop 😳.. sad really.
Why did Kris have that gushing post about Khloe a few days ago, I wonder.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.