The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’m so happy for them, I do love them together ❤🖤. Like someone said they have been friends for years so sometimes that can be a very good thing.
wasn’t there a rumour that he had an affair with Kim years ago. (His wife said something about not liking the family)

Reactions: 3
wasn’t there a rumour that he had an affair with Kim years ago. (His wife said something about not liking the family)
Yes tbh i think it’s most probably true we’ve all heard how Kim was back in the day.

Reactions: 2
I'm always skeptical when people get engaged in the honeymoon phase. Of course it can work, but think it's just sensible to wait until it wears off. I don't see it lasting.

Reactions: 15
I'm always skeptical when people get engaged in the honeymoon phase. Of course it can work, but think it's just sensible to wait until it wears off. I don't see it lasting.
tbh for how they all are i don't see any of them having lasting, good relationships

Reactions: 5
I see her pregnant ASAP and a wedding in less than 12 months. Won’t last longer than 2 years max. Kylie must be pissed that Kourt is stealing the thunder of her pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see her pregnant ASAP and a wedding in less than 12 months. Won’t last longer than 2 years max. Kylie must be pissed that Kourt is stealing the thunder of her pregnancy
Not sure about getting preggers. But hey you never know with them lot. Surrogate?
Yep can see the Daggers from Kylie towards her big sister! 😂🤣

Khloe and Kim must be fuming that they were in "happy relationships" with Tristan and Kanye for years while all Kourtney had was fuckboy Younis and now she's overtaken them both and it seems so genuine! ❤

Probably this is why Kim's considering calling off the divorce 😅

Kids with different fathers?!?!? Can't be 😳😳😳😳😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure about getting preggers. But hey you never know with them lot. Surrogate?
Yep can see the Daggers from Kylie towards her big sister! 😂🤣
I wonder if she is already pregnant, she has spoken before about wanting more children. Although will she buck the trend of wanting the same father for them all regardless of how much of a deadbeat he is? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
This plus relationships that are this full on & in your face never seem to last.

Sometimes yea but they have been friends for a long time. I think taking that step to become more than just friends is a huge deal because you don’t want to lose them all together. I hope they last.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she is already pregnant, she has spoken before about wanting more children. Although will she buck the trend of wanting the same father for them all regardless of how much of a deadbeat he is? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I do remember her saying she wanted 4 but hate to be ageist but to have another now? But hey her life. I'd be surprised as she is super skinny atm.

Yeah I do remember her saying she wanted 4 but hate to be ageist but to have another now? But hey her life. I'd be surprised as she is super skinny atm.
She’s only 42 and has access to the worlds best fertility doctors. No doubt she already has frozen eggs. I don’t think it’d be that shocking.

Reactions: 8
She’s only 42 and has access to the worlds best fertility doctors. No doubt she already has frozen eggs. I don’t think it’d be that shocking.
Never said shocking I think I'd be surprised to see her pregnant as she is loving her body atm she and her sisters are complete gym bunnies. Plus maybe noe happier the kids are older and she can enjoy her life now as in travelling more now Travis is going on planes. Just be surprised fir her to want a kid now.

Definitely see Kourtney having more kids, she's always said she would. Whether she likes her body right now is irrelevant, she's rich enough to have access to the best nutritionists and trainers to lose baby weight should she decide to carry herself.

I reckon they'll just elope and go to Vegas one day to get married, it'll be something completely rock n roll straight out of a blink182 video, and KJ and the Kardashians won't even be there, just their kids..
I wonder if I can put a bet on that somewhere actually 🤣

Reactions: 17
Black wedding dress? It'll be edgy as duck anyway.
Oh my god I'm so here for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still think it’s a bit weird that he fancied Kim for years and is now engaged to her Sister.

Reactions: 10
Aw I am so pleased for Kourtney abs she does se genuinely loved up and happy. So does he! I think they are both at that age where your priorities are more inline with your outlook on life. I think she’s always come across as cold because she was humiliated with how Scott went on. So she either made a joke or looked like she didn’t care.

The only thing I find slightly odd is how much she seems to change her appearance to meet what her partner at the time is attracted to. Like she’s gone almost emo with travis. All black and hoodies.Her hair is like it was in 90’s early 00’s so that makes sense with trends. Maybe this has been her style all along but she went along with the other looks. But I just feel like how she’s dressing now is very much his scene and style. She looks great tho! X

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.