The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Kylie‘s 73 Questions with Vogue? It’s so awkward she seems really uncomfortable

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Kylie‘s 73 Questions with Vogue? It’s so awkward she seems really uncomfortable

The setup is so weird... Why did he start the questions when she's half hiding by the door 😂 and she's standing as though she's advertising her home decor once they go in, it would've been nice to just sit down and make it a chill out video.

Reactions: 3
First day of new show filming I wonder? Bet the new production company are ecstatic to have bagged Kylie’s next pregnancy, especially since she didn’t allow her first one to be filmed!
3AE63E14-C713-4BF9-890F-5E71E3B65D9A.png

Reactions: 6

Bizarre. It irritated me the way she kept swaying all the time. Kylie is so uncomfortable in interviews, don’t know why she agreed to it.

Reactions: 16
i see kylie’s getting her monies worth out of this pregnancy! there’s nothing like exploiting your 3 year old and unborn child for financial gain 🥰 philanthropy who?

Reactions: 17
They are all boring. Kris is the only one who is any bit of fun. The rest of them are leaving the party at 9.30pm. They certainly won't win any awards for humour or life and soul of the party

Reactions: 15
I think she always looks awkward in interviews because of a her face - the fillers look ok in photos, but animated she looks so unnatural

Reactions: 22
I think she always looks awkward in interviews because of a her face - the fillers look ok in photos, but animated she looks so unnatural
I agree she air brushes her face to an inch of its life in pics and in real life she looks a bloated mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are all boring. Kris is the only one who is any bit of fun. The rest of them are leaving the party at 9.30pm. They certainly won't win any awards for humour or life and soul of the party
definitely, they spend all their time at events just taking photos etc to show off without actually enjoying themselves. khloe used to seem fun but since she has lost all that weight and had so much surgery she seems dull af too

Reactions: 15
You know that pillow face filter on ig which makes your face look like it’s been overfilled with fillers, that’s all I could think of when I was watching that video… looks good in photos not so much in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
LOL, idk if there is a Caitlyn thread in here, but wtf are those tweets about the wall between Mexico and USA, lady, come on, one of your girls is proffiting by commercializing her own Tequila brand in your home country.
I'm not going to get political, nor talk about immigration, but, doesn't she get that reaching people worlwide is super important for her children's buisness?

Reactions: 8
definitely, they spend all their time at events just taking photos etc to show off without actually enjoying themselves. khloe used to seem fun but since she has lost all that weight and had so much surgery she seems dull af too
Never really followed them but she was my favourite because she just seemed more fun and a little wild…but now she’s the carbon copy of the others

Reactions: 5
Never really followed them but she was my favourite because she just seemed more fun and a little wild…but now she’s the carbon copy of the others
yeh definitely, as much as I don't really like Scott I always felt like her and him would be a much better couple than him and Kourtney

Reactions: 5
I've a sneaking suspicion after Kanye had the audacity to block Kim's number earlier this year and start dating Irina Shayk that they're planning to set him up Lamar style when he "ambushed" Khloe at the gym when she started going out with James Harden.... PMK is playing that longgggg game lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.