The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell! What the absolute hell?!
Are they back on? Or is she just his eternal muse that can't be replaced? So odd 🤔

Reactions: 8
I really thought Kim may have taken the more serious route with getting Kanye to understand he needs help but it seems not

Poor guy doesn’t seem to have anyone to keep him from going off the rails these days

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ahem. The redditors are saying its possibly a kim look-a-likey. Apparently he's made an absolute fortune on the PR alone for this album.

Reactions: 5
I get it’s probably all just for attention and to be controversial (doubt they are back together) but why is Kim even doing it for him when he’s literally been publicly seen with someone else and has been bleeping someone else. What a mug 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get it’s probably all just for attention and to be controversial (doubt they are back together) but why is Kim even doing it for him when he’s literally been publicly seen with someone else and has been bleeping someone else. What a mug 😆
Its Irina Shayk, professional beard. I don’t think there’s been any bleeping! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hard to believe the whole family is fully grown adults when they constantly act like bratty kids.

If we had messy dysfunctional relationships like them on the council estate it would be trashy but because they are rich its fine.

Reactions: 13
Kim wont want to piss of Kanye or she wont be getting anymore invites to fashion shows etc. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.