The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not believed it from the start but it's her life. He definitely seems keen on her and obviously the new show coming up.
Its a publicity stunt isn't it? I'm sure they're fooling around but the pda is not something we'll rounded mature adults engage in. Also Kourtney was so anti publicity and now this, wtf is happening?
They could be using this relationship to keep the heat and attention off the kim and Kanye divorce, which I think is super likely.

Reactions: 10
Yepco
Its a publicity stunt isn't it? I'm sure they're fooling around but the pda is not something we'll rounded mature adults engage in. Also Kourtney was so anti publicity and now this, wtf is happening?
They could be using this relationship to keep the heat and attention off the kim and Kanye divorce, which I think is super likely.
Yep could be. She is a very cold affectionate woman well it came across the way to me. Still it will.make a story on new show when it starts

Reactions: 3
Why are kourt and travis posting loads of blurry pictures recently. Are we supposed to believe these are unposed candid shots that they didn't know were being taken, where they still look lovingly at each other? Maybe they are head over heels in love but it's very immature and cringe.
the pictures kourt posted of her and travis made me think of this kimye photo lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i don’t think so! kourtney took this picture with a fan at disneyland wearing minnie mouse veil ears and the paps just ran with it as usual
The daughter has said so happy for you guys and they're in Vegas, but probably just to get people talking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t see it’ll be long before they do get married. I think she will try for another baby.
In other news, Kendall is covering Elle USA August edition and looks good

Reactions: 2
I think Kourtney is just happy in a relationship for the first time in her life, no skeletons or nothing to hide or be worried about like she was with Scott when he used to leave her and go on his drinking binges with young women :oops:

Reactions: 12
Kate Moss is modelling skims and wow! Has Kate had a lot of work or have they superimposed her face from 20 years ago over someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s been rumoured on another thread that Kates had a facelift.. she’s certainly done something!

Page 9, scroll down a bit.

Reactions: 1
It’s been rumoured on another thread that Kates had a facelift.. she’s certainly done something!

Page 9, scroll down a bit.
Ngl I got confused and thought I'd clicked on the Royal Family thread...imagine the reaction if Kate had gotten a face lift 😭

• Haha
Kate Moss is modelling skims and wow! Has Kate had a lot of work or have they superimposed her face from 20 years ago over someone else?
Kate Moss is still gorgeous but she does not look like those pics in real life. Smoking and cocaine is not a recipe for a 47 year old supermodel

I agree, I like that Kim uses different sized models for Skims generally but then picking someone like Kate Moss whose so well known for her quote about being skinny being the best thing, takes away from the work that’s been done to make Skims seem inclusive, which IMO is what sets it apart? Like Kate Moss is not the person to advertise Skims, I don’t think it works for the brand.

Reactions: 11
Kim's quote so why use a supermodel widely renowned for being skinny?
At least Khloe uses all types of models. Kim might but agree don't get this deal
I wonder if it's to try and get skims recognised by other designers? Having one of the most famous supermodels of her era, whatever shape she is, might open doors to her working with designers on new skims campaigns 🤷🏼‍♀️ or it could just be that Kate is a bit skint (I've not actually looked into this though 😂)

ETA - Just looked and Kate is worth approx $70M so she's defo not skint! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The new Kylie cosmetics site got launched three minutes ago and crashed immediately and has already been pulled offline… very professional lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The new Kylie cosmetics site got launched three minutes ago and crashed immediately and has already been pulled offline… very professional lol
As soon as that website come back online, imagine the money rolling in. Very clever selling half the company, she will end up richer from it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.