The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 we’ll never really know but I’d take a good guess that it’s true.

Reactions: 4
🤣 we’ll never really know but I’d take a good guess that it’s true.
I’d be surprised if Hailey Bieber would be so close to Kendall and Kylie if it was legit, but then again, these people live in a totally different world 🤣

Reactions: 10
looks like kylie’s launching another brand no one asked for... stormi is already 3 though, so a baby line feels a bit late? trademarked in 2019 but IG made recently and already verified. i guess she could’ve been waiting for her kylieskin brand to establish itself a bit more before branching out into the baby market but then again she’s a billionaire, she doesn’t have to wait? unless... 👶🏽

& looking through her trademarks, she’s tm’ed everything under the sun - there’s over 6 pages of them. there really is nothing these people won’t sell

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Kourtney or Khloe pregnant 🤔 or that's what they want us to think.
Really? Imagine Kourtney with another kid. The other day I was bored so watched some of an old show Scott was doing up his new Restaurant in New York Kourt was pregnant with P, Kris goes to Scott (who had been avoiding the family) don't you think you should hold your son instead of your pregnant girlfriend? He goes I'd love to but she hasn't let go of him for 2 years nor out of the bed! Was very close to her kids.

Reactions: 6
Really? Imagine Kourtney with another kid. The other day I was bored so watched some of an old show Scott was doing up his new Restaurant in New York Kourt was pregnant with P, Kris goes to Scott (who had been avoiding the family) don't you think you should hold your son instead of your pregnant girlfriend? He goes I'd love to but she hasn't let go of him for 2 years nor out of the bed! Was very close to her kids.
People are analysing her latest insta post. She posted a few images, one was a cot beside a Christmas tree and another pic of a heavily pregnant Khloe. So they're saying it might be that Khloes surrogate is pregnant with a girl due at Christmas. But again it could be to keep people talking.

People are analysing her latest insta post. She posted a few images, one was a cot beside a Christmas tree and another pic of a heavily pregnant Khloe. So they're saying it might be that Khloes surrogate is pregnant with a girl due at Christmas. But again it could be to keep people talking.
don’t think kourts pregnant, that’s just P’s room decorated for christmas. the cot has a matching pink hermes comforter

the karjenners love a good ‘photo dump’ these days and kourtney always posts throwbacks - i think people are running out of things to talk about now the shows coming to an end and they completely over analyse things lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
THE STAFF ARE REVOLTING!!

This could be interesting if there is any truth in this, I've often wondered how they treat their minions.

On the subject of revolting.

Another day, Another Trademark.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
THE STAFF ARE REVOLTING!!

This could be interesting if there is any truth in this, I've often wondered how they treat their minions.

On the subject of revolting.

Another day, Another Trademark.
Kylie Swim, Kylie Skin, Kylie Baby... God, she's so creative, I don't know how she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched a clip there of Kim and Kourtney fighting over a nanny. Apparently kims nanny disciplined Reign and Kourtney confronted the nanny in a non professional manner. Kim says she doesn’t want to fire the nanny as she likes to keep staff on and doesn’t view the situation seriously. Kourtney goes she will never be around my children. Kim returns with you can’t keep a nanny. The clip has now left the Youtube channel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched a clip there of Kim and Kourtney fighting over a nanny. Apparently kims nanny disciplined Reign and Kourtney confronted the nanny in a non professional manner. Kim says she doesn’t want to fire the nanny as she likes to keep staff on and doesn’t view the situation seriously. Kourtney goes she will never be around my children. Kim returns with you can’t keep a nanny. The clip has now left the Youtube channel
Didnt P bite a nanny?

• Haha
I can imagine Kourtney being a nightmare to work for. Remember when she flipped out over the candy theme birthday party, saying there was too much candy 😂 you’d be petrified to feed her kids anything that wasn’t a vegetable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can imagine Kourtney being a nightmare to work for. Remember when she flipped out over the candy theme birthday party, saying there was too much candy 😂 you’d be petrified to feed her kids anything that wasn’t a vegetable
Yeah, I don't particularly like either of them but I think Kim must be nicer to her employees than Kourtney, she always comes across as so rude and judgemental

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I don't particularly like either of them but I think Kim must be nicer to her employees than Kourtney, she always comes across as so rude and judgemental
I know kids are kids but Kourtney's seem a bit wild already, what with Reign swearing in that video, P biting people. Not too sure about what Mason gets up to tbh 😂

Reactions: 8
I know kids are kids but Kourtney's seem a bit wild already, what with Reign swearing in that video, P biting people. Not too sure about what Mason gets up to tbh 😂
Yeah not seen much of the kids this season and even on Scott's Instagram only see P and Reign. Don't follow Kourtney as her posh stuff got on my nerves

Yeah not seen much of the kids this season and even on Scott's Instagram only see P and Reign. Don't follow Kourtney as her posh stuff got on my nerves
When she advertises things like skincare treatments when you know she has had loads of surgery/surgical procedures is just...

Reactions: 9
When she advertises things like skincare treatments when you know she has had loads of surgery/surgical procedures is just...
Well for me it's the fact majority of the stuff is expensive not saying I'm tightwad, but really why pay so much for a jade roller when really some in the know say they are useless. Maybe just me but its obviously aimed at the higher paid people than me. I did buy a couple of Kylie skin products, the serum, funny smell to it and the eye cream, absolute shite. Bit that is my opinion someone else might find they were good. I'd love to have a pair of Khloe's Good Amercian Jeans some of them look damn good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.