The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well khloe did lie to lamar about trying for a baby so i wouldnt be surprised if she was lying about pregnancy issues. Why is she getting a surrogate to have a baby with a man who doesnt even love her. Is she the stupidest of the stupidest or
I think Kris's bizarre obsession with them having children with the same man has rubbed off on them all

Reactions: 5
It’s not even as if this poor baby is being born into a stable relationship. It’s abhorrent.
exactly, imagine growing up and reading about your dad constantly cheating on your mum and her just taking him back time and time again, what sort of example does that set?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
exactly, imagine growing up and reading about your dad constantly cheating on your mum and her just taking him back time and time again, what sort of example does that set?
plus ignoring your other siblings

Reactions: 7
plus ignoring your other siblings
god I had totally forgotten that, what a catch he is :rolleyes: I don't get why she doesn;t see that he would have done the same with her child (i.e. ignored them ) if she wasn;t rich and famous

Reactions: 6
i know all this talk of True needing siblings like she doesn’t already!! 🤷🏻‍♀️😡
it is so awful, I don;t understand how you could let a child basically be denied of a father, whatever your thoughts about the other woman or him... the children shouldn;t be paying for his mistakes

Reactions: 9
it is so awful, I don;t understand how you could let a child basically be denied of a father, whatever your thoughts about the other woman or him... the children shouldn;t be paying for his mistakes
And she kept saying how she had to have tristan present for the birth just after news of his infidelities broke, and around all the time at her house (*and in her bed) so true could see her dad as much as possible because she deserved that.. where was that same consideration for his son when he wasnt around for his sons birth because he was entertaining koko the klown in the bedroom? Or letting him be around his son and be a part of that family as he was growing up? Or does his son not deserve the same treatment as koko’s precious offspring? I’m sick of her saying True is an only child so she needs to have another baby with that cheating scumbag... NO she has a brother who she couldnt have cared less about when she was sleeping with his dad behind his mums back and the reality is she doesnt allow tristan to be around there much because she knows he is still more attracted to his son’s mother than he has ever been to her. She’s a selfish person and i have no sympathy for how much of a fool he is making her look

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i know all this talk of True needing siblings like she doesn’t already!! 🤷🏻‍♀️😡
I agree she shouldn't be calling True an only child just because True is HER only child but I also think she means she needs a sibling that lives with her. Tristan is away a lot and I can't imagine Jordy sending prince round to spend time with True (and Khloe) an awful lot... Although, she could do and we don't hear about it because 1) Jordy seems quite mature and private, especially where her son is concerned and 2) Khloe wouldn't post about it either for a variety of reasons - fear of grief in the comments/doesn't fit in with her perfect family aesthetic/respecting Jordy and Prince's privacy...delete as necessary ✌🏻

Reactions: 1
Khloe is a mega witch. I was reading somewhere that Khloe made comments comparing True to her cousins, it sounded like she has concerns about her development.

And they found out who noris black book is. Bit disappointed.
Totally ruined it for me 🤣 I wish they’d have left it anonymous😠.

Reactions: 4
The noris Black book account was made by one of the say bible two. They deleted the sb insta and closed the pod and then this account appeared, people are saying they knew it was her all along.
#ads have been appearing recently and its less bitchy than it used to be 🤷‍♀️
Also, I feel weird about kim saying it is so Norths personality, some of the stuff has been really hateful.

Reactions: 9
'It's so North's personality' so Norths personality is a middle aged woman who takes the piss out of her family 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah. The Dream Kardashian hope fund, I mean if that's so North thats just not ok. So disrespectful it was fine and fun as a parody but to know it really is a reflection of North disgusts me.

Or maybe even 3 😬
I agree with someone earlier it's just a deflection tactic to excuse why Khloe keeps taking third trimester Thompson back 😭 despite being the one to call Kim a weak duck in season 1.

Kim and probably Kourtney won't have any more kids so they're fitting the narrative but I'm sure if Kylie has more kids they won't be with Travis Scott so doesn't seem like this storyline will age well....

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has already been on here, but this picture I find really crass. Have both Travis and his ex forgot they have kids together who are friends with kourtney's? Make it more awkward for the kids. Have to say I don't believe this relationship of Kourtney's I think she might be having a bit of a mid life crisis. Hanging around with a 20 Year Tik tok star? Why? Oh and don't forget she said it, I am more decisive. Okay of course you are love. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Well khloe did lie to lamar about trying for a baby so i wouldnt be surprised if she was lying about pregnancy issues. Why is she getting a surrogate to have a baby with a man who doesnt even love her. Is she the stupidest of the stupidest or
She already admitted this wasn’t true, it was like a cover story for her not wanting kids with Lamar because of his issues (I’m probably not 100% correct on the facts here)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.