The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been on here, but this picture I find really crass. Have both Travis and his ex forgot they have kids together who are friends with kourtney's? Make it more awkward for the kids. Have to say I don't believe this relationship of Kourtney's I think she might be having a bit of a mid life crisis. Hanging around with a 20 Year Tik tok star? Why? Oh and don't forget she said it, I am more decisive. Okay of course you are love. 🙄
Not sure if it’s been spoken about but his ex was annoyed with this picture and she said he used to sleep with Kim, the drama never stops

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Interesting that Alabama (awful name) and Jodie woods are close friends.

I really think Kylie and Jordan will be friends again in the near future.

Reactions: 10
Interesting that Alabama (awful name) and Jodie woods are close friends.

I really think Kylie and Jordan will be friends again in the near future.
Me too if not already. It’s so weird to me still how Tristan’s been welcomed back into the family. I mean obviously for True’s sake I get but still 🤨.

Reactions: 9
It’s disgraceful they’ve welcomed Tristan back. Not a chance I would be forgiving him or Jordyn! If my best friend did it to me and my family they’d be out of my life for good. Obviously he would be told to get gone as well. I don’t care that she was young. You were old enough to know better.

Reactions: 14
Its always the woman's fault. These nasty women taking the kardashian men :rolleyes: but then there was kylie, Tyga and Chyna and Kim, Kris and Kanye.
I've heard it before that Kim was involved with Travis but think that happened years ago. I find it hard to believe that Kris was faithful to Caitlyn during their marriage, given what we know now.

Reactions: 14
Not sure if it’s been spoken about but his ex was annoyed with this picture and she said he used to sleep with Kim, the drama never stops
I did see yesterday Shanna is having her Travis tattoo covered too. Just think it is weird Kourtney looked like chose the design and watches it being covered. Still not sure over that relationship.
Bitterness maybe from shanna?

Reactions: 3
Its always the woman's fault. These nasty women taking the kardashian men :rolleyes: but then there was kylie, Tyga and Chyna and Kim, Kris and Kanye.
I've heard it before that Kim was involved with Travis but think that happened years ago. I find it hard to believe that Kris was faithful to Caitlyn during their marriage, given what we know now.
yeah I always thought Kris had started her relationship with Corey while she was still with Caitlyn

yeah I always thought Kris had started her relationship with Corey while she was still with Caitlyn
Definitely she barely drew breath. Things were on the rocks for quite some time. They were fighting about his long hair for several seasons prior to Caitlyn coming out.

Reactions: 7
Definitely she barely drew breath. Things were on the rocks for quite some time. They were fighting about his long hair for several seasons prior to Caitlyn coming out.
Yes Kim's wedding to Kayne, Bruce had long hair and Kim wanted him to cut it.

Reactions: 5
Yes Kim's wedding to Kayne, Bruce had long hair and Kim wanted him to cut it.
Yes and it was really traumatic for her you could see that during the episode and after she spoke about why. They knew and I think, purely speculation on my part, but I think they thought they could contain whatever was happening for her.

Yes and it was really traumatic for her you could see that during the episode and after she spoke about why. They knew and I think, purely speculation on my part, but I think they thought they could contain whatever was happening for her.
I think they all knew for ages tbh, I remember one of the sisters (cannot remember which) saying they had by chance stumbled in on her( then him) in women's clothing years ago

Reactions: 5
I think they all knew for ages tbh, I remember one of the sisters (cannot remember which) saying they had by chance stumbled in on her( then him) in women's clothing years ago
I think they all had at some point. Its a very complex situation for them all.

Reactions: 1
Just caught up with yesterday’s episode..... Khloe is coming across as majorly unstable 😬 I really hope she doesn’t go down the surrogacy route. She needs to work on herself before working on a second child.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with yesterday’s episode..... Khloe is coming across as majorly unstable 😬 I really hope she doesn’t go down the surrogacy route. She needs to work on herself before working on a second child.
I think she is scared to be pregnant as that was when he (first?) cheated on her, not that it makes a difference he will clearly do it again whatever the situation

Reactions: 6
I think she is scared to be pregnant as that was when he (first?) cheated on her, not that it makes a difference he will clearly do it again whatever the situation
honestly I feel like she just doesn’t wanna have to go through with another bbl after she gives birth lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
honestly I feel like she just doesn’t wanna have to go through with another bbl after she gives birth lol
true, pretty much everything that family do is based on their physical appearance

Kylie, well as not appearing much in this season so far is definitely presenting herself to all on Instagram 😯😲
No wonder she has many followers, a mans dream I guess, not wearing much on yet another trip away

Kylie, well as not appearing much in this season so far is definitely presenting herself to all on Instagram 😯😲
No wonder she has many followers, a mans dream I guess, not wearing much on yet another trip away
I wonder if her barely not appearing is to do with Tristan being featured so heavily!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.